Chapter 14 - Please?

Almost Over You


Donghae's POV

A week has already passed and I'm glad that Dara has found new friends. So, at least when I'll leave, she will have people whom she can lean on.

As much as I want to be with her althroughout, I can't. Our papers were finalized and all complete. My parents have decided to fly 2 weeks from now. Argh!! It's so fast. I want to spend more days with her. 2 weeks won't be enough. I'll miss her so much. Just thinking about it, breaks my heart into pieces. Why? Why do I have to leave?

"Hae-ah!" My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a girl's voice. I looked behind and saw her panting, probably catching up on my pace.

"Oh, hey." I turned to her.

"Yah! I've been calling you multiple times now but you didn't even hear me." she slightly glared at me and pull me at the side.

"I'm sorry. But, what's with the rush? Is there anything you want from me? What is it? I asked her.

"Well nothing specific but I would like to ask you an important question. And, you have to promise me that you'll answer it with all honesty." she said.

"Ahm..okay. Fire away!" I chuckled. Why so serious? What could be the 'important question'?

"Are you leaving?" she asked, with sadness traced from her eyes.

"Huh? What are you talking about, Bommie?" I was startled. How does she have an idea? I am sure I never told anyone about it. How does she knew?

"Yah! That's not even an answer. You don't answer a question with another question, you know. So, is it true? Are you really leaving? she repeated. She wanted to know the truth.

"How'd you know? I mean, what gives you an idea about me leaving?" I countered. I was certain I am very careful not to spill anything especially when I'm with her and Dara.

"Aish. I told you not to answer with a question. Okay...I heard what the principal told you a while ago. I was just at the table across talking with my professor when the principal suddenly blurted that he's very sad loosing one great student. When I glance who was he talking to, I saw you. I didn't intend to eavesdrop your conversation but I got curious so I've also heard that your not coming back to Korea when you leave. So, Hae-ah, is it true? are you really leaving and not coming back?" she asked again, tears are evident on the side of her eyes.

I slightly bow my head and looked at nothing in particular. I am hesitating if I'll tell her the truth or deny it. But, there's no denying it, right? She saw me and she heard everything. I lifted my head and looked at her.

"Bommie-ah, please don't tell Dara." I pleaded. I can feel the sadness under my own eyes too.

"Oh my Gosh." she covered and started to sob softly.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to leave but I don't have a choice." I looked away. I can't bear to see her crying.

"Dara has to know, Donghae. You have to tell her. If I was sad like this, how much more will she feel?" she said with tears flowing from her face.

"I can't. I don't wanna see her like that. I don't wanna see her cry too. All I want was for her to be happy." I told her, not wanting the sudden emotion I am feeling. I also wanted to cry.

"B-but, do you think she'll be happy when you leave? She'll be miserable." she sobbed.

"No. She won't because I know that you'll be there for her, right? Bommie, I'm so sorry. Please don't cry. Even when I'll be no longer around, you'll always be my friends. Arasso?" I tried to smile. It's true tho'. Since Dara became close with Bom, I grew fond of her, too. We also became friends and I've considered her as a noona already because she always takes care of Dara and me.

"But, Hae-ah..." she protested, still crying.

"Aish. Look at you, you're ugly. Please stop crying." I told her, trying to lighten the mood.

"Y-yah!" she sniffed and gradually stop crying.

"You really don't want to look ugly. Aigooo." I joked, hoping that she'll smile.

"But, seriously, Donghae, you have to tell her. You're her bestfriend. And, you still don't confess to her." she said while wiping her tears away.

I was shocked. How did she know? Am I too obvious? This girl is really something. Waaaah. I'm busted.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Aigoo. You're too obvious, you know. I know you love her more than bestfriends since day 1." she giggled probably because of my face. I was wide-eyes and I felt my blood being drained. I must have looked so weird.

After a few seconds, I sighed. Again, there's no denying to it. Bom's really good at this, I guess.

"Well..about that. I..I..still d-don't have the c-courage to...co-con..fe.. I mean, to tell her about it. I'm afraid she'll be mad or hate me." I honestly said.

"Oh, boy!" she rolled her eyes. "Hae-ah, man-up now. Ok? You only have limited time with her. I think it's better if you already told her about everything before you leave." she said sadly.

"I'll try, Bommie. But, please, don't tell her about me leaving. Please.

"Why? She deserves to know it." she countered.

"Please, Bommie. Just please, just this time. Please, Bommie. I'm begging you. I don't want her to be sad. I want her to think that I'll always be here for here. In her heart at least." I am starting to tear up.

Bom looked at me with gently. "A-arasso." I said and I pulled her into a hug.

"Thanks, Bommie." I whispered and broke the hug. She smiled at me knowingly.

"What's going on?" another voice was heard and it was the voice I'll never forget.

"D-dara..hey!" Bom softly called out.

"Yah! You, two. What's going on?" she repeated.

I suddenly felt cold sweats. Otokke? Oh, gosh! I hope she didn't hear anything.


Meanwhile...

CL was walking on the hallway. She and Dara went their separate ways after their class because she has something important to do.

While walking, someone called her and she just knew who it was so she didn't even bother to looked back.

"CL! Yah! C to the L!!!" 

'UGH! Seriously. Acting like we're close? The nerve of this guy!' CL thought inwardly.

"YAH!! Fierce cat!!" Seungri shouted. Suddenly, CL stopped from her tracks. She's irritated now. She dangerously glance at him.

"You!!!!" she said under gritted teeth.

Seungri flinched. He somehow felt so scared. 'Oh, no. She's scary. A real fierce cat indeed.' he said inwardly.

"What do you want?!!" CL hissed.

"Aigooo. Relax. Calm down." Seungri tried to lessen CL's irritation in order to save his life.

"Spill it now or never!" she said, totally pissed.

"Okay. Okay. I'll just ask you about something." he shyly said.

CL raised a brow. "What is it?"

"Ahm..about your friend..you know, the other day. I was just wondering if I could ask you what's her name?" Seungri asked.

"W-what? What do you want from her? Leave her alone!" CL turned and was about to go but Seungri grabbed her bag.

"Please. Just tell me her name. I won't bother you after." he pleaded.

'He's serious. eh?' CL saw determination on Seungri's eyes.

"Why? Why do you want to know?" she calmly asked.

"Well, you see, I need to give her something. I was supposed to ask one of your classmate to just pass it to her but I cannot pinpoint her specifically. Also, the girls were taking advantage of me when I asked them. Can't blame them tho'." he answered.

CL rolled her eyes. Seungri's too full of himself.

"Please? Just her name." he clasped both his hands, wearing puppy eyes.

"You look ugly. Stop that! Why don't you ask her yourself? By the looks of it, you have a lot of confidence in yourself." she ordered which Seungri quickly obeyed.

"But, I don't want her to be awkward and I just wanted to give her something first. So, please..please, CL?" he rubbed his palms, pleading.

"Arasso. Arasso. BUT! If you ever do anything stupid to her, you'll face my wrath!" She warned and Seungri nod multiple times.

"Okay. Her name's Dara. Be sure not to do anything stupid you rat! Or else..I am warning you.." CL glared at him.

"Yes. I promise. Thanks, CL. I owe you a lot." With that, Seungri waved goodbye and left.

'Make sure you won't do anything, rat. Or you won't see another day.' she inwardly thought.


TOP's POV

Park Sandara. 

I still can't believe that I now know her name. Ever since, it felt good. Her name really fits her.

After several days, I was thinking on how to approach her and make friends. I've asked Daesung where her class was. Since then, I would intentionlly passed the hallway outside their room and glance at her. And you know what? I just realized that she's still pretty even if she's sleepy or bored. Waaaah. My angel. But, since I have my own classes to attend to during that time, I can't go there when her class was dismissed. Argh! 

Also, I noticed that Jiyong's cousin was her seatmate. Even though I wanted to ask her for any help, I ought not. I am still irritated to her. How dare her call me weird? Chincha! And, she doesn't even know 'awesome'. Such a pitiful girl. But, she's close to my angel. So, should I forgive her? Will that make me more awesome?

Aisht. I need to do something for me and my angel's love story would finally begin.

I was in the middle of my thoughts when I saw Seungri. He's smiling by himself while walking. Woah. I didn't realize how insane he is. He's scary. But, I need to help him and shower him some of my awesomeness, right?

"Maknae!" I put my arm around his shoulders.

"Hyuuuuung~" he cheerfully greeted.

"Yah, are you on drugs or something? because you're smiling like an idiot by yourself." I told him.

"Ani, hyung. I'm just happy. Very happy." he said never removing his wide smile.

"Why? What did you do this time? You are creeping me out." I asked, really creeped out. He's acting weird.

He smiled more and whispered. "Secret." he then dashed and left me dumbfounded.

"AISHT! YAHH! RAT!! COME BACK HERE!!!" I yelled. He was beyond my reach. Suddenly, he just turned his head and stick his tongue out and run like for his life.

"That's right! you have to run for your life, rat, because when I caught you, you'll be dead!!"

What is his secret, huh? That maknae...I'll double his eyebags!


 

A/N:

Darlings! I'm so sorry for the late update. >.< Please forgive me.
I was busy reading some DaraGon fanfics too so that I can have some inspiration and cool ideas.

Mianhe ~

Anyway, have you already seen our Dara's new web drama preview?
She's doing great and I'm so proud of her. They look cute together. #KangDara
Do you agree? Do you want to add Yoonie to our story? Just comment below.

HELLO to my NEW subscribers! :*