Chapter 12 - Fidget.Fidget.

Almost Over You


TOP's POV


I am really getting pissed. As time goes by, I am kinda loosing to that ugly rat! UGH! He always act suspicious whenever we came across the topic about my angel. He would purposely change the topic. And, I knew him better than that. I am sure he's hiding something from us or just me especially since it concerns about my angel. Tsk. I need to use my connections now. Of course, together with my charms. *smirk*

'Oh! What a nice coincidence!' I inwardly thought. Guess, what? I just saw the girl my angel had long comforted. Good thing I'm with Dae.

"Daesungie, what's her name again?" I asked him while pointing at the girl's direction.

"Who? Oh, that! Ahm...Park Bom." he answered.

"Oh, she's now friends with my angel, right?"

"Yeah? I guess. I always saw her go to "your" angel's class." he quoted and emphasized his words.

"What?? You know where her classes are?" I felt the blood rushed into my body. I can't believe it! All this time, Daesung knew!"

"Ahm...yes, hyung. Well, not all her classes. But, I always see her at Mr. Soo's classes." he innocently said.

Oh, Daesungie! I might kill you for not telling me about this soon enough but since I am getting infos about my angel through you, I'll spare you your not-so-useful life. You must thank my angel for making me this kind. Hmph!

"Did you happen to tell this to Seungri?" I asked, raising a brow, glaring at him.

"No, hyung." he hesitantly answered

Relief finally came to my system. Whew. Good answer, Dae.

"Good. Don't tell him anything about this or else...you know what I can do, Dae." I told him while smirking. He gulped.

"N-neh, hyung. He-he." he flashed his cheeky eyes, laughing awkwardly.

I patted his head and dragged him towards Park Bom.
 

 

"Excuse my, Park Bom-sshi?" I approached her which made her surprised.

"Yes? Do I know you?" she asked.

"No, not yet. My name's Seunghyun and this is Daesung. We just wanted to ask you something if you don't mind."

"Oh." she was taken aback but soon asked, "What is it? How may I help you?"

I nudged Daesung's arm. Before even getting near this girl, I told him that he's the one who'll ask Park Bom the name of my angel because I can't think of a good excuse.

"N-noona, you see. Ahm, you're friend..the petite girl. You know, the pretty one, we...we were asked to give something important to her. The thing is...we, TOP hyung and I, need to know her full name in order to address the package correctly." Daesung answered.

Oh, no! We're doomed. What a lame excuse. Daesung is helpless. Gosh! She's scanning us from head to toe, I swear. Her eyes looked like she can see through us. Oh, please. Please. We need back up. Pleaaaaase..

And, just then, as if hearing my plea, Youngbae appeared. Whew! I am never this grateful for Bae's existence. I could kiss him at this very moment but that's too disgusting. Eek. *gag*

"What's up, guys?" he asked coolly, seemed oblivious to the girl in front of us.

The girl's eyes almost popped out. What the? She's weird. Just then, Youngbae turned to her.

"Oh, hey! Park Bom-sshi, right?" he effortlessly told her.

"A-ahh. Y-yes." she stuttered. Oh, I see what's going on here. This is girl. Too obvious, eh? Haha. What a lucky day! I cleared my throat and began,

"Youngbae, we need to know her friend's full name right? for the package?" I eyed him and tried to convey him the message.

'Oh, please, Bae!!! Go with the flow!!! Please!!!!' I scream inwardly

I felt Daesung tensed. We just knew that Bae doesn't want lying. Please, my dear awesomeness, save us!

Youngbae seemed confused. Before he can answer, he glance at me and Daesung, with both brows raised. Daesung was sweating beside me. And, I am also nervous!!! GAH!!

"Ohhhhhh..  Yeah. We need it. Can you help us?" Youngbae said and looked at the girl while smiling sweetly.

YES! I knew it! I AM SO AWESOME!!! It just worked on Youngbae! ON.YOUNGBAE, the most naive guy from the group! Waaah! I can feel my awesomeness level increased 2 feet tall.

"A-ahh. S-sure." The girl shyly answered, putting some loose strands of her at the back of her ear.

"Thanks, Park Bom-sshi. So, what is it?" Bae swiftly asked.

"J-just call me Bommie. And, my friend..her name is Park Sandara." she said, looking directly at Youngbae.

"Sandara? Oh, yeah! Now, I remember! Everyone calls her Dara." Daesung suddenly blurted out. I can only pinch him.

"Eh? You know her?" Bom asked, surprised.

"A-ani. He-he. He just guessed. He-he." I awkwardly answered.
"Anyway, thank you, Park Bom-sshi. You've been a very good help." I added and bowed to her.

"Yeah, thanks, Bommie." Taeyang said which made the girl blushed. I could never thank Youngbae for today. 

"Y-you're welcome." She said without breaking her stare at Youngbae, mind totally diverted.

Daesung cleared his throat. "T-thanks, noona. Ahm, sorry but we need to go now. Hope to see you around."

"Sure. No problem." she said with slight disappointment in her eyes.

"We'll go ahead." Taeyang waved at her and then we left.

 

Whew! That was close.

'Park Sandara'  Wow. Such a beautiful name. It also mean 'star', right?

Perfect! Told y'all! She's really from up above. 

Finally! First goal? Checked! Thank heavens, I am so awesome.

Just wait, my Dara angel, Prince Tabi is on his way. ~


Dara's POV


OMG! I can die out of boredom here. I swear I tried my best to keep my head up but..but..Mr. Soo's History class is sooooooooo boring. He also has the softest voice and he always writes at the board. Ugh! This drains half of my energy. I am now really sleepy.

I looked at my left and saw CL's sleepy eyes too. She glanced at me and we both giggled.

Oh, this day just got better a while ago - the moment CL agreed to be friends with me. YEY!!

Well, she's my seatmate and she just trasferred here. No one talks to her because she looked somehow scary and I might not even try talking to her if she doesn't happen to display her soft spot. I find her nice and kind. She's pretty when she smiles. And, good thing that she was able to notice those thumb tacks and wet paint on the chair before I settle myself there.

She's cute but she doen't acknowledge it. Hehe. But she is! I love seeing her smile. Since I am her friend now, I'll make her smile more often.

I'm excited to share this friendship with her. Weeeee!

However...the class in which we're seatmates is plain boring. It's helpless.

I searched for the wall clock just above the door. 10 minutes more. UGH. It feels like forever.

But, wait. Wha-.. No. It can't possibly be. That guy. Omo! What is he doing there? Waitng outside our classroom? Shoot!

I suddenly felt all the guilty feelings I have for yelling at him and spouting mean things to him. Is he mad at me? Does he plan to take his revenge? He looks serious and...nervous? I wonder why. But, I still need to apologize, right? and thank him for...you know, what he did. I mean, for saving me and clearly not for beating the ugly guys like a pulp. Great! Now, I suddenly wish for the time to slow down. 'I'm sorry, classmates.'

Just then, the bell suddenly rang.

WAAAAAAAAH! What am I gonna do? How am I suppose to ask for an apology? Ottoke? Aigooo.. This is making me panic. I am unconsciously fidgeting, continuously tapping lightly both my pointing fingers against each other.

"Hey, D-Dara. Are you okay?" CL asked awkwardly.

I looked at her and suddenly realized what I'm doing. I abruptly stopped and tried to smile.

"Yes. Hehe." I started packing my things.

"Ahm...are you going home early?" I asked her.

She was taken aback by my question. "Well, not really."

"Do you want to try something delicious?" I happily invited her.

"Ahm, sure. " she smiled.

"Yey! C'mon, I'll treat you some cupcakes." I cheerfully told her and dragged her out of the room.

Just then, realization hit me. 

SHOOT!!! He's still here. He faced us and looked at us. Gaaaah. What to do next? Help?! And to my utter shock CL began to hugged the guy.

"Oppa!" she called. I was left dumbfounded.

O-Oppa?? Is he CL's boyfriend? Oh my gosh! I'm sure she'll be mad at me when she found out what I did to him.

No. Please. I don't want to ruin our friendship. It just happened a while ago. Nooooooooo. Ottoke? I'm doomed.


A/N:

Darlings! I missed you. I'm sorry for the late updates. T____T
How are you all? I hope you're all well.

Thank you for still bearing with me til now. I can never be grateful enough.

Stay tuned for DaraGon moments. ;)

purple_bee, santokki18 and Aric84thanks for dropping some comments. :*

hello to my 72 subscribers! *Tears of joy*
Thanks for subscribing! Love you all! <3