Chapter 16 - Sick Dalong

Almost Over You

 


Bom's POV

I'm so excited today. Why, you ask?
Because... I can finally see him agian! Kyaaaa~
We both share the same class today. Omo! Can't wait!

Since I'm excited, I came too early today. The classroom's still empty. I settled at my sit and fix my stuff. Took my phone and was greeted by Dara's message.

From: Dalong

Boomie-yah, good morning! Can you do me a favor? Please? >_<

You see, I can't go to school today. Been feeling off since I woke up.

My mom said I have a fever and, I honestly don't feel good.

Can you let my professors know about this? Please? Juseyo~

Sorry. ='c

Oh, poor Dara. Must be the ice cream yesterday. Tsk. Anyway, since I'm still early, maybe I can still drop by the teacher's office and let her professors know.

To: Dalong

Okay. Don't worry. Take your rest now and never again

eat two medium size ice cream. Hehe..

Gonna miss you tho' =(

 

From: Dalong

Thankssss! ='< I miss you already.

I owe you a lot. Love you, Bommie!
<3 :*

I can only smile yo her sweetness. I guess I'll tel her professors now since there's still 20 mins. before classes begin.


The day went by. Classes have started. Students are now inside there own classrooms. Everything seems normal except for Donghae.

He's really worried for Dara. Since he received her message telling him that she's not feeling better, he already wanna ditch his classes and go straight to Dara's house to take care of her himself. But, unfortunately, he can't. Dara told hm not to.

'I'll just visit her right after class.' he sighed.


Seungri's POV

I can't believe Jiyong hyung. How can he be so mean> Does it really bother them if I am that happy? Ugh.

Well, I am the great Seungti and I never give up that easily. I know she's really my destiny and I have to find out myself if she really has a boyfriend or not. Hmph! Jiyong hyung really disappointed me. I thought he can help me with her but I guess I was wrong. I wasn't mad at him thoug. He's still my favorite hyung, don't get me wrong. I know he just wanted to protect me but htat's too much. I mean, I just knew her name that day and I was really having a great mood and suddenly, he would just tell me that my Dara, my destiny, already have a boyfriend??!! Like, seriously? It's like he spilled ice cold water directly on my face.

*sighs*

Oh, Jiyong hyung...that's no no.

 

"Seungri-ah, what's with the face?" Daesung asked.

"Eh? oh, nothing hyung. Just thinking about some things." he answered.

"Serious matter? Haha. Why? What have you done again?" Dae said.

"Aisht! Hyung~ Why do I often get that from you guys? I didn;t do anything wrong." Seungri whined.

"Arasso. Haha. Have you seen Jiyong hyung?"

"I haven;t and I don't want to see him yet." he sulked.

"Why? What happened?"

"Ask him instead."

"Well, okay. But, be sure to resolve your conflicts. You don't want Youngbae hyung and TOP hyung to act on this, right?" Dae teasingly said.

Seungri gulped. That's right. He doesn;t want Youngbae and TOP to interfere with this. The last time Daesung and him had an arguement was the very day he vowed never to let the sun set without resolving everything.

'Those hyungs are real scary.' he thought.

"N-neh, hyung. Gotta go!" Seungri dashed to find Jiyong.


CL's POV

Today's kinda boring. 

Haven;t seen Dara-unnie all day. Can't believe we didn't even exchange digits. UGH. So frustrating!

What could've happen to her? This is such a weird feeling 'cause for the first time, I am worrying over a friend

This is normal, right? Geez. Been staring outside the classroom window for hours, been thinking about a lot of things and I just realized that having a friend feels great. Not that I don't have friends back then but you know, a "girl-friend" feels different. I am not friendly, that I admit. I don;t usually smile and I used not to care too much so I was wondering how did Dara unnie easily broke the cold walls I've built the past few years of my life. It's amazing, you see. Feels like she had reached that particular soft spot in my heart instantly. So now, her absence makes everything feels cold again.

'Dara-unnie, why didn't you come to school today?'

 

Krrrrrnngg!! Krrrng!!

Huh? The bell rang already? School day is over? So, she's really not coming anymore? Ugh. If she'll go to school tomorrow, the first thing I'm gonna do is to get her freaking number. Aisht!

I unhappily gather my things inside my bag, frustrated. I quickly go to the door and hed my way out of the room. Suddenly, I bumped into someone. AAIIISSSHT!!!

"Sorry, Miss." the guy said.

I was about to get angry but before I could even say a word, he bowed three times while saying sorry. Then, someone not too far yelled,

"YAH! Donghae! We still have a meeting! Come back here!"

I heard him tsked and was about to dash and get away quickly. He really seems in a rush bit before leaving, he apologize again to me and shouted back to the guy,

"Can't! Gotta go to Dara's house as soon as possible! Sorry!" then, He abruptly disappeared in the crowd.

Wait. What? Did I just heard him say 'DARA'? Are we referring to the same Dara? Possible, right? Omo! Now I'm even more worried. What if it's the same Dara?

'Gosh! Dara-unnie, what happened to you?'


 

A/N:

This was short. Sorry for being so lazy updating. I hope you'll still read this chappie.
Daragon scenes on the next chap. Stay tuned.

Love you, Darlings! :*

Thanks for sticking with me.