Chapter 17 - EX

Almost Over You


Dara was feeling so weak. She can't help but to stay in her bed all day. hurts and she was coughing drily. Her mother already went to work and she was left alone at there house until...

Dingdong! Dingdong! Dingdong! Dingdong!Dingdong! Dingdong! the door bell rang. She sickly went off her bed to get to the door.

"Ugh. Who could be coming this time? I don't really have enough strength to get off my bed but ugh...this person is persistently destroying our door bell."

She took small steps until she finally reach the door. She peeked through the peephole and her eyes went wide.

What is he doing here?! she panickedly asked her self.

Again, the person outside was still ringing the door bell impatiently.

Cold sweat run down Dara's face. Her heart beating widly making her feel weaker than before. It was her ex-boyfriend - Jaejoong.


Dara and Jaejoong have been in a relationship when they were in senior high. But, it didn't last long since after a month Dara found out that Jaejoong was cheating on her with another girl. It was a tough time for her during those days because she really loved Jaejoong and invested much of her time in him before. Good thing Donghae was with her throughout those times. She has moved on gradually and it was a good thing that Jaejoong had transferred school after their break up. Since then, Dara promised not to fall easily for someone and to give her heart fully to the person who'll love her as much as she can.

Back then, it was also a tough time for Donghae. He silently took all the pain for himself and did all he can to help Dara moved on. The fact that knowing Dara has a boyfriend already hurt like hell. Much more when he has witnessed Dara torn due to a heart break which she doesn't even deserve. He inwardly blamed himself for that because the time Dara met Jaejoong was the same time they have took a vacation abroad and when he was back, they were already in a relationship but the good thing was that it ended soon. He vowed to himself that he will not let that happen again.


Dara's mind was a mess. She can't think of a way to get rid of Jaejoong especially in her current state. Jaejoong was now calling her name which made her feel the pain that she once forgot. It made her weaker. She slowly turned away from the door and support her back with it then she felt her knees wobbling so she sat on the cold floor.

"Dara! I know you're in there. Please open the door. I just want to talk to you. Please."

Unknown to Dara's friends, Jaejoong has been sending her emails and SMS recently asking her for a second chance, wanting to talk to her. But Dara just ignored it and focus on school and have herself busy with her friends. She never thought that Jaejoong was this desperate.

The continuous ringing of the door bell stopped. Dara can only hear her heart beating frantically inside her chest. She dare not to move. She heard another voice.

"What are you doing here? Leave Dara alone." There was a trace of warning in his voice.

"No! I want to talk to Dara!"

"Shut up! You don't have any right to talk to her. Just please go, Jaejoong. I don't want to start a fight."

"Who the hell are you to say that? You're just her friend! Leave us alone!"

"You bastard!!!"

Donghae punched Jaejoong straight in the face. Jaejoong fell on the floor and the corner of his lips bled. He didn't wait for the other to stand. He throw several punches to Jaejoong until he's satisfied. He stood up and looked at Jaejoong angrily.

"Never try to bother her again! That's just a bit of what I can do if you ever come back here."

Jaejoong slowly got up. He was beaten badly. He looked at Donghae straight in the eyes.

"I will not stop until she give me another chance."

With that, he left Donghae in front of Dara's house.

Anger builds up to Donghae's system. 'The guts of that bastard!'

Suddenly, the door opened reaveling Dara who was crying.

Donghae immediately rushed to her.

"Dara! You're so pale. Hush. Don't worry he already left."

He hugged her small frame and he felt her shaking. He tighten his hold and rub her back, soothing her. Dara cried harder and reached for Donghae but she felt so consumed. She has drained her energy. She limpy loss her consciousness within Donghae's arm.

"Dara? Dara! Wake up! Dara! I'll bring you to the hospital."

Donghae panicked but he need to bring Dara to the hospital so he managed to bring her to his car and drive her to the nearest hospital.


Seungri's POV

Good thing I've already settled everything between Jiyong hyung and me. It wasn't easy because I was seriously hurt when he told me you-know-what. Don't want to say it or even think about it either, so that. Then he told me that he was sorry and he wasn't sure himself so I forgave him because he was still my favorite hyung and I don't want Youngbae and Top hyung to act on this matter. I surely don't want them to take action. Seriously don't. They will make things terrible and I never ever even dreamed about what they can possibly do. Because the last time Daesung hyung and I had a fight, they have locked us in an abandoned building that smelled like dead animals and they've hired people who'd scared us to life. The most miserable thing was Daesung hyung and I was both . Like newborn , dude! Imagine the horror of that plus the horror that we've both experienced. I tell you, it was so scary both Daesung and I peed all throughout the course finding our way out there. I am having goosebumps right now just recalling that nerve-wracking experience. Since then, I promised myself that I will not let that happen ever again. Que horror!

Moving on, I haven't seen Top hyung all day. When we we're together at lunch, he seemed anxious about something but being secretive as he is, no one dared to ask him about it. It's like when you asked Top hyung, he would just dodge it then smoothly change the topic. That's how he is ever since. But, there are only a few reasons why Top hyung becomes anxious. One, when one of his precious collection went missing. Two, when he's keeping a secret and three, when he is inlove. However, Top hyung has never been inlove. Yes, he had a few relationships before but I can tell that he didn't take that as 'being in love'. You see, he may be weird most of the time and blindly convinced that he's awesome but our Top hyung takes love seriously. Maybe because he witnessed the love between his mother and father. Too bad his mother left the earth sooner than expected. But, it is true he gets anxious when he's in love because ironically, he becomes a shy person in front of the person he likes. When we we're kids, he had a neighbor named Belle. He had a crush on her and whenever we play together, he was so anxious whenever Belle's around. One day, Belle suddenly confessed that she liked me because, hello? I can't blame her, can I? Haha. She told us that he liked how confident I am and she find it as if I was her hero. Top hyung went stiff that time and we we're shocked when he actually told her that he liked her. He was stuttering and blushing as red as a tomato. He told her what he feels when she's around. That he gets anxious because he was careful not to let her see the feelings he has for her. But, Belle, being the kid that we are frankly said that he doesn't like hyung. That time, I was not yet interested in girls so I pushed her and told her that I like playing with hyung than with her so she ran off crying and saying that I will never be her hero ever again. Meanwhile, Top hyung was so hurt that time. I don't know what happened to him next because he run his way home,too and the next day, he act like nothing happened. And, we never bothered asking. That's the only time I remember that Top hyung seriously liked someone. Setting that aside, the first reason would not be counted because when he usually misplace one of his precious ''babies", he will rant about it all day until he finds it. Ugh. It's irritating whenever it happens. Hmmm..which means we can only bet that he's anxious because he has a secret. But, then again, as I've previously mentioned, he is a secretive person. If he has a secret, no one can ever convince him to spill it out. It takes a lot of time and effort to actually find out his secret. Like, seriously, you have to investigate like you are Detective Conan or something. That's how hard to find out about his secrets and I don't have the time to investigate about that right now. My mission at this very moment is to get close to my destiny - Dara. Oh,such a lovely name!


TOP's POV

I went early to school today and as I was passing by the hallway, I saw Park Bom-shi. She went to the teacher's office where I was actually headed to get the books from our professor. Then, I overheard that her friend - my angel Sandara will not be attending to school today because she's sick. My eyes went wide and I was thinking of asking her what happened to my Sandara but the next thing I know, she already left the office. I tried to follow her but she simply disappear. My mind was thinking of a million possible reasons why she was sick. Maybe she went outside last night and feed the poor kittens along the way because she's just so sweet and kind but then the rain poured so she got soaked therefore making her sick. Or, she just got tired of all her activities here in school afterall, she's the organization treasurer of the charity supported by our university (just got that info when I stalked about her and looked at her school profile which is prohibited. HAHA. Indeed, if there's a will, there's a way. So awesome, right?!). But, what could be the main reason why she's absent today? Hmmm..I have to find out.

I was so anxious today because I badly want to know how's she feeling right now, what really happened and I want to see her and take care of her. Ugh. Just then, a name suddenly popped in my head. After we finished our lunch, I went straight to my class and approached Siwon.

"Siwon, I need to ask you something."

"Dude, look, if it's about Donghae's bestfriend again, I tell you, I cannot say anything to any person. Donghae can seriously kill me."

"Hahaha. Oh, relax, bro! It's not about her."

"Then, what?"

"Well, I need to talk to your friend - Donghae."

"Why so?"

"Ahm..well...ahm...I have to ask him something."

"What about?"

UGH! Siwon is slowly getting into my nerves.

"It's between the both of us so stop asking. Just tell me where the hell he is." I glared at him dangerously.

"Okay. Okay. He's in the other classroom next to us and we both have classes this hour."

"Okay. Good. I'll meet him after class then. Thanks, dude." I smiled widely to him.

"Geez, Top. You're weird."

"Bohragwo?!" I widen my eyes, looking straight at this fool.

"OH! I mean, you're so awesome, Top. Hehe"

I smirked at him. Good thing he knows and acknowledges my awesomeness because seriously, if not, I will kill him this instant. HAHAHA.

The class proceeded and I tried to keep my focus but my mind always wanders. The side effect of being awesome, I guess.

After the professor finished his lecture, I immediately got out of the room and went to the next classroom. I saw that Donghae guy who's in a rush. When he was nearing the door, I made my way to him but I got blocked with the other students leaving their classrooms. Just then, I heard someone yelled his name to call him. Then, his answer made my heart skip a beat.

"Can't! Gotta go to Dara's house as soon as possible! Sorry!"

WHAAAAAT?!! He is going to DARA's house?? My angel?? Sandara?!!! Oh, no! No freaking way!!!


A/N:

It's been so long. >_< I'll try to update every now and then to finish this fic.

Thanks for all of those who still stick to this fic til now! :)

Love you all. <3