Chapter 5 - Help

Almost Over You


Seungri's POV

 

The other day, I just thought I saw an angel. Chincha! Woah. She's so beautiful. She has this fair skin and a tiny face. Though she might not be that y or hot, she implies the word gorgeous without effort.

 

I don't know why I suddenly became interested with that kind of girl. As you all know, I prefer hot and y chics. Hehe. But, you know the feeling when you saw someone and you suddenly feel that somehow you two connect? Like a match from heaven or something? And, that, my people, was what I am feeling towards that girl.

 

A couple of days has passed since I saw her and witnessed her kindness. I tried searching for her here at the campus but it seemed like she's so good at hiding. Also, lately, I can't understand Jiyong hyung. He's always mad at me without me doing anything. He always hit me whenever I spout my special feelings towards the girl destined for me. So mean! Hmph! Doesn't he know that you should be bold about loving someone? Ugh. I guess he was just so jeeeaaalooous because he can't find someone and feel the same way I feel. HAH!

 

Well, it's not that he's not handsome like me. In fact, he was always bashed by a lot of girls. It's just that, he is so picky. I mean, hello? All types of girls were going crazy over him but he don't give a damn. Sometimes, it made me doubt his identity. Hahaha. Just kiddin'. But, seriously, he's been acting weird like right now.

 

He is wearing this scary face since this morning. He isn't talking and he is usually lost in his own space. He pretends to listen while we were talking but showing no emotions at all.

 

What is happening to this hyung? He is not like this, I tell you. He is always witty, positive and he always wear his gummy smile. But, today, he is a total weirdo again. Yes, dears. AGAIN.

 

This kind of Jiyong-hyung has appeared before. I also don't know what happened back then but I've heard him muttered something like...'crazy girl'? I am not sure until now and I don't even dare ask him. Back then, he seemed annoyed and somewhat concerned over something. Now, he looked so pissed and disappointed. Waaah. I really don't understand him but one thing is confirmed now. HYUNG.IS.A.WEIRDO.


Dara's POV

 

Bom and I are having our lunch here at the school's cafeteria.

 

Ever since I met her, some of my classmates begun to warn me and tell me nasty things about her. I don't know if it's true or not but I feel sorry for her - experiencing all the bullying alone with no one there to stand for her. Now I understand where she's coming from the day she hugged me and cried. Maybe she just needed someone to trust in her and that's what I'm gonna do. I believe she's not what they tell she is. She's actually fun to be with and a good friend so I decided to tell my classmates that there's no need to warn me about being with her because the issues about her are really fake. Since then, they started observing her while she's hanging out with me and Hae. And guess what? Luckily, they all seemed to agree with me. Yey! So, now, the number of people who mock her and bully her is gradually decreasing and I am so happy about it.

 

We were enjoying our meal when something caught my eye. It's that annoying guy. I wonder why he's sitting alone on the bench outside. He looks so serious and if glares can kill, I swear, he probably could kill anyone who'll have his eyes laid upon. If he's thinking about what happened a while ago, well, he must be reflecting on what he did. Never thought that he actually have some conscience. HAH!

 

But..but..it's really not a big deal if you really think about it so why does he act this way? What a weirdo! Waaaah. It suddenly makes me feel guilty or something even if I didn't do anything bad to him. (Well, except for the fact that I yelled at him and say mean things about him.)

 

Okay. Okay. I did something not good, right? Should I say sorry? But, he yelled at me first! And he called me 'crazy girl'. It pisses me off, you know. >_< However, seeing him in this state, really makes me realize how mean the words I've thrown at him. I know words really hurt but...but...

 

*Sigh* I really have to apologize, eh? I became so rude towards him when he was just trying to protect me. I feel so bad about what I did which probably caused him to look that awful by himself.

 

But, how will I approach him now? Will I be the first person to get killed when he'll look at me? Waaah. Why has it suddenly became so difficult? Aisht! This guy. He's really annoying me by making me feel guilty and sorry towards him. Ugh.

 

"Bom, how do you usually approach someone scary?" I just blurted out and she was surprised by my random question.

"Well, it's not easy but when I usually approach my mom, which I consider is real scary, I often use some aegyo and be all clingy to her all day. Hehe." Bom replied while giggling.

"Oh, I see."

 

But I can't do that to him! Waaah. What am I suppose to do? My mom is not that scary so I don't think the way I approach her when she's angry can be helpful in this kind of situation. Ugh.

 

"Why'd you suddenly asked, Dara? Does something scare you? Just tell me, okay? I am not afraid of scary things." She said, concerned.

 

"A-ani. It just suddenly pop into my head. Hehe." I tried to reason out.

 

"Oh, okay. But if someone or something really scares you, just say it. Arasso? I'll protect you."

 

Bom's really caring, right? But, I can't tell her about him yet. I guess I'll think of different ways to approach him first and gain a lot of courage to apologize.

Help?! Waaah.


A/N: 

 

To my darlings: freckles, killua_mich, cathphils and santokki18,

 

Thank you for dropping some comments and I'm sorry for the late update. I was so busy today I didn't get to write. Mianhe~ >_<

 

And, to all my new subscribers, thank you. It means so much to me. :')

 

I'll post 3 chapters soon. Sorry for the delay. >_<

 

Love you all. Keep shining, darlings! :*