She knows my name!

Past Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun and Chorong decided to got to the cafeteria together. As this is their first day, it would be better to go together. They talked on their way to the cafeteria.

 

“So why did you move to Seoul?” Chorong starts the conversation. Naeun tried to answer carefully so that she will not sounds bragging. “I don’t mean to show off but I am the only one to be transferred here in Seoul out of the students in our school. All of the teachers said it’s better for me to study here than there in Daegu.” Chorong gasps knowing her new friend is smart. “Woahhh you got to have a really great grades. So you got no friends here in Seoul?” Naeun lowers her head and nods.

 

Chorong felt guilty so she nudges Naeun playfully. “Eyyy don’t worry. You have me here. I do have friends here but they reunited with their friends from their old school so I don’t want to interfere them. Bear in mind, ‘the only way to get love is to give love.’ I’m giving it to you now.” Naeun chuckles seeing Chorong tries so hard to cheer her up.

 

Soon after, they arrive at the cafeteria. They went straight to fill up their tray. After that, they tried to find an empty spot but all of the tables are occupied. There are actually some empty sits but Naeun, as well as Chorong feel uncomfortable to eat with strangers.

 

“Should we eat somewhere else?” Naeun asks. Chorong shrug her shoulder. “And where is that somewhere? Don’t think of some place like on the stairs. We might get bullied for no reason.” Naeun can only sigh. She gives up on eating.

 

Suddenly someone waves to them. Naeun and Chorong both look at that guy and then to their back. No one is behind them. They both look at each other pointing to themselves. Then the guy stands up and walks to them.

 

“I think you have nowhere to sit. It’s okay if you want to sit with us. That is if it is okay with you two.” That guy points to the table where he and his friend sit.

 

Naeun and Chorong hesitated for a while. “I think we should take this offer. There is nowhere to sit. I have another class after this. Don’t you?” Chorong whispers. Naeun nods as a hint that she also has another class after that.

 

Naeun just stands where she is while Chorong is on her way to the table. Chorong realize that she is walking by herself after she went halfway. She sigh and walks back to Naeun. Chorong drags Naeun al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter