Meeting with her

Past Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung brings Naeun and Chorong to sit on the bench nearby. She felt bad not telling them anything after what they have done for her. “I will tell you everything about why I cried earlier.” Naeun and Chorong smiles relieved now that they can get rid of their worries and curiosity.

 

“I have friends here but they drifted away from me since we started came here. I don’t know why but they just did. So I think maybe I have done something wrong that I didn’t realize but I just can’t think of any. They started to ignore me without any particular reason that I know. At first, I thought that they were busy talking to each other that they didn’t realize I was there. But as time passed by, I became invisible to them. Like I was never even existed in their lives.” Naeun rubs Hayoung’s back while she was telling the story because she sounds like crying again. “Gwaenchanha. I believe they have their own reason for doing that. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. So stop trying to think this by yourself because you wouldn’t know why they did so. Face them and ask them directly.” Hayoung looks down, reflecting to what Naeun just said.

 

Hayoung started to talk again after taking a deep breath. “I just remembered something. They were only nice to me if we have assignments to do. They allow me to join in their group, well because we were friends. But they didn’t care for me like they used to. When we have group project, they gladly allow me to join in. Particularly because they wanted me to buy the equipment we needed and because they wanted to use some area at my house. That’s it.”

 

“So you mean like you’re being used by them?” Chorong blurted out, which makes Naeun to glares at her. Chorong only shrugs her shoulder innocently while mouthing, ‘what? Who knows?’ Naeun can only sighs.

 

Hayoung shakes her head continuously. “Aniya, aniya. That’s not what I meant. I mean, well that’s actually kinda true but just as Naeun-ssi said, I know they have their own reason. I just don’t know what it is.”

 

“Then why did you cry?” Chorong asks her again. “Chorong-ah!” Naeun said with a high voice. Just when Hayoung was about to explain herself, someone came.

 

“Naeun-ssi!” L w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter