Better than getting dumped

Past Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, they have PE (Physical Education) class. Naeun and Chorong went to the dressing room together. “You look fit. I’m sure you run fast.” Chorong speaks on their way to the dressing room. “I am not sure about that. Just see later.” Naeun giggles.

 

“Oh, Naeun-ssi. Annyeong!” L waves to Naeun as he saw her. Then he saw Chorong next to Naeun. He just greets her with a smile. Naeun stands there awkwardly. She is not sure if she is already close with L until he greets her happily like that. And he acts like Chorong is not even there.

 

“Are you on your way to the dressing room?” L asks her. “As you can see. Ne.” Naeun answers sarcastically.  L was flustered by her action so he let them move on their way. He thinks maybe Naeun doesn’t like to get disturb.

 

Woohyun can see everything from afar. “So, are you like….. getting dumped?” Woohyun teases L. “NO!” L exclaimed, denying with all his might. “Hahahaha arasso. No need to get angry. What did you said to her?”

 

L leans on the wall for support. “I asked if she is on her way to the dressing room which the answer is obviously a ‘yes’. How stupid I am to ask her that out of the questions I could ask her.” L is about to hit his head on the wall but Woohyun pulls him. “Yah, that’s better than getting dump. As long as she didn’t ignore you, right? Just try to talk to her on the right time. I can see that she is not the type to easily getting along well with guys. She acts differently with the girls.” Woohyun informed L.

 

-----

 

P.E Class starts with the teacher’s introduction. “I am your P.E teacher starting today. My name is Kim Jong Kook. Our lesson will start next week. You can just relax today, as this is our first session together. Just get along with your classmates while I train you seniors. Ps, prepare yourself for next week.” After that long introduction by Jong Kook ssam, the students get together with their friends.

 

L saw Naeun went to the corner with Chorong. He decided to let them be. He doesn’t want to interfere for a moment. ‘They probably are trying to know each other better.’ L thought to himself. “Yah, stop wondering around and let’s play football with the guys.” Woohyun shouted. “Ah, arasso. Kaja.” L and Woohyun went to the football court with their classmates.

 

“It seems like L is interested in you. Don’t you think so?” Naeun shakes her head continuously. “Aniii.. What are you saying? He was just being friendly, that’s it.” Naeun stops talking before she continues. “And I don’t really like being so close with guys. I was just being nice to them at the cafeteria last time becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter