Our first get together

Past Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, L and Naeun went to the Drama class together. They always went together since last week, when their friends left them at the cafeteria.

 

As L enters the Drama class, he naturally sits beside Naeun. When he pulls the chair to sit, Naeun suddenly looks at him.

 

“Do you mind if I?....” Naeun nods even before he finishes talking. Naeun allows him to sit there without much thought.

 

The Drama class passes by quickly. Their teacher Song Jihyo was very funny that they didn’t realize the time has ended. “I will see you next time. You all can go now.” As she said that, they all stands up and bows goodbye to her.

 

“Naeun-ssi, let’s go together.” L said when Naeun was about to leave. “Ah, ne. Alright.” Naeun waits for him because he hasn’t even finished packing his things. “You can take your time. I will wait for you.” Naeun chuckles. She thought L looks cute rushing like that as if someone is chasing him.

 

After L has done packing his stuff, he looks at Naeun. At that time, Naeun is smiling while looking down.

 

“Naeun-ssi? What’s so funny?” L asked curiously. Naeun was flustered because she didn’t realize that she was smiling that whole time. “Aniya aniya. It’s just… Nothing.” L just decided to let it go. He doesn’t want Naeun to be late for her next class. He knows that she likes to be punctual and ofcourse, hates to be late.

 

L wanted to accompany Naeun to her next class. “It’s okay. You will be late if you do so.” Naeun tried really hard to stop him but he insists. “I won’t be late. Don’t worry. Besides, I will still pass by your class on my way to my next class.” L grins. Naeun can only sighs.

 

Naeun is curious about something. She carefully asked L on their way to her next class. “Myungsoo-ssi, why are you trying so hard to be so close with me? I don’t mean that I don’t like it but it just feels weird. Chorong always thought that you treat me differently than them. That’s not true right? It’s just what we thought, right?”

 

L suddenly becomes nervous. ‘Should I confess to her right now? But Woohyun said that woman don’t really like forward man. And that I should wait for the right time. Is this what he meant?’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter