Happiness goes after sadness

Past Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L brings Naeun to his car. He is worried sick because Naeun suddenly becomes weak. This is probably due to the shock. He knows Naeun very well. It may takes a long time for Naeun to get used to this as this is her first time being betrayed and lied to by her own bestfriend. 

 

"Mianhae Naeun-ah. I should've told you sooner. If I told you earlier, you wouldn't feel this much hurt." L blamed himself. 

Naeun stares at L. “Why would you apologize? You're not at fault. I understand why you hide all this from me. You don't have any other choice than telling me the truth now. I just hope you won't hide anything from me anymore.” 

 

Naeun stops because she has done talking but then she feels like something is wrong with her sentence. She thinks deeply and realize what makes her feels anxious. 

 

"I mean, don't hide anything from me if it is related to me. If it's not then it's fine.” 

 

L laughs silently. He finds Naeun cute being anxious about that small thing. 

 

"Arasso. You don't have to correct your words because I won't hide anything from you. Even if it's not necessary for you to know.” L smirks as he said that. 

"Stop it. You know how sad I am right now yet you still tease me like this"

"Mianhae. I'm doing this to cheer you up. I know I'm the only one who can entertain you right now." He smirks again. 

"There you go again.” Naeun sounds irritated. 

 

L gives up because he can see that Naeun is getting annoyed by his actions. 

 

"So... Where should I drive you?” He finally asks Naeun. 

"I don't feel like going home. My parents will probably ask me if they see me being depressed. I want to go to the park near my house. I feel stuffy so I need some air.”

 

L drives to the destination where Naeun stated. L parked his car at the parking lot which makes Naeun wonders. 

 

"You don't have to park here. It's not like you're staying here for a long time. Thank you for sending me here. See you." Naeun removes the seat belt to go out but suddenly L speaks. 

"I'm going down also that's why I park here.” He said it sarcastically. 

"Wae? You don't have to come along with me. I'll be fine by myself.” 

"Mwoh? Naeun-ah. I admit that I do love you but I also feel gloomy so I need to relax my mind also.” 

 

Naeun feels ashamed after listening to L so she tried to get off of the car first. L smiles sweetly looking Naeun feeling awkward. When Naeun was about to open the door, L grabs Naeun on the wrist and pulls her close to him.

 

Naeun's eyes widened, surprise by his action. She's speehless as their face are just few centimetres away from each other.   

 

"I was just kidding. I feel so awful making you feel awkward. I am coming along to keep you accompany. I don't want to let you be alone when you're sad, remember?” L talks whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter