The Drama Contest

Past Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In 2012:

 

It's already been 4 years since Naeun and the others are in highschool. Naeun is acting as usual to L though he confessed to her few years ago. Hayoung and Woohyun are still in a relationship. Until now, Naeun, Chorong, Hayoung, L and Woohyun always hangout together.

 

Eventhough Naeun, Hayoung and Chorong are close to eachother, Hayoung and Chorong felt distance for some reason. The truth is, Chorong doesn't really like Hayoung's attitude since the start because Hayoung is a flirtatious girl who acts like a cutie pie infront of boys when she is actually a tomboy if she is not around boys.

 

Everytime Naeun went somewhere and left the two girls together, their situation is always awkward. That's why, since Hayoung realize that Chorong is acting indifferent with her than when Naeun is around, Hayoung always follows Naeun everywhere she goes. That's only because she wants to avoid being alone with Chorong. She follows Naeun even if Naeun wants to meet her tutor. That's how desperate she is.

 

 

------------

 

The students from Drama class were asked to join the Drama contest that will be held soon as their school event. Other students are also allowed to join but the Drama class students are required to join the audition no matter what.

 

First, they handled an audition to select the students which will be performing for the school event. Naeun and L both passed the audition along with the other 16 students.

 

"Congratulation to those of you who passed the audition. Now, you should divide yourself into 3 groups which consist of six members per group. You can choose any genre you want to do as long as it is not prohibited. You know what I mean." All of the students laugh understanding what she meant. "That's all from me. Once again, chukkahae."

 

As the head of the Drama Department finished her sentence, the students began to form their own group.

 

L walks to Naeun as the teacher finished talking. "Naeun-ah, do you want to be on the same group as me?" "Oh, ne ofcourse." Naeun agreed right away.

 

"We need four more people. Who should we invite?" Naeun looks around to search for someone. "Myungsoo-yah come here." Naeun dragged L which makes L happy to get touched by Naeun. "Na... Naeun-ah." Naeun turns around and see that L's shoulder is shown. "Aigoo, mianhae... I'm in such hurry that I didn't thought of you. Mianhae. I just don't want uri Hayoung to be picked by other people."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter