Moment of the truth

Past Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The thing is.. My friend here is-“

“What? Because you were late? I already told you that I am cool about it.” L purposely changes the topic.

 

“What? That’s not what I wanted to talk about. I want to say that you-“

“Yah Woohyun-ah. It’s okay. I will talk to her later. I already said so.” L cuts him off again.

 

L’s words make all of them confused.

 

“What are you talking about? I’m saying that you already know that I’m in love with Hayoung. And we’re now together. That’s what I wanted to tell all of you. We’re now officially a couple. So since we’re going to get together more often in the future, I hope you all will get along well too.”

 

Chorong chokes as she heard that. She tried to control her emotions.

 

“Really? Chukkahae!! Hayoung-ah you should’ve told us first. Why did you make us hear this good news from someone else?” Chorong becomes sad.

 

“Someone else? Is that what I am to you?” Woohyun suddenly saddened.

“Well Hayoung should be the one to tell me and Naeun. Not you.”

“And why is that?” Woohyun throws out another question.

“Because Hayoung is our friend.” Chorong answers him sarcastically.

“Am I not your friend? Why are you being like this seriously?!”

 

Woohyun stands up and excuse himself to go to the toilet.

 

Naeun can sense that this time, they are not quarreling like they used to. This time, it is serious.

 

“Yah Chorong-ah. Why did you say that to him? That makes him upset, you know?” Naeun feels bad to Woohyun.

“What? I was just telling the truth.”

 

Chorong then take a glance at L. He looks upset but he can’t say anything. She suddenly feels guilty. She knows that what she said was harsh but she never knew that Woohyun would take it seriously. Chorong was just sad about something but she doesn’t know why.

 

Woohyun is in the toilet by himself. He is wondering why was he exaggerating about that small matter.

 

‘What is wrong with me? I knew she was just joking but why am I??? Aish Nam Woohyun you just ruin the mood. I should apologize to her.”

 

Woohyun is now back from the toilet. “I’m sorry for overreacting. If I reflects about earlier, I realize that I was the one who made you said that. I know you didn’t mean it, right?” Woohyun started to talk as he sits.

 

“Aniya. I’m the one who is at fault. I shouldn’t have said those harsh words to you. I’m sorry.”

 

The others are now happy now that the two have made up.

 

“Mianhae Chorong-ah. I should’ve told you guys first. But Woohyun-ssi said that he wanted to tell you all on the same time so…” Hayoung lowers her head feeling guilty.

 

“Yah, I understand. Don’t break the atmosphere will you? Someone was already upset because of this.” Chorong provokes Woohyun. They all laugh at Chorong’s humor.

 

“Anyway congratulation to the both of you. I hope your relationship will last forever.” Naeun smiles widely, happy to hear the good news. Then Naeun turns to L.

 

“So what’s with the fuss about earlier Myungsoo-ssi? It seems like you have something to say to one of us.”

 

L suddenly becomes nervous. ‘I am digging my own grave.’ L thought to himself.

 

“Nothing. Me myself don’t get it why I was being like that.” He wanted to tell Naeun everything but not like this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter