Lie or not lie

Past Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the day everyone know the truth about Hayoung, she ignores the others and act as if she never knew them. Her relationship with Woohyun has also ended on that day. She becomes a loner and only be at school if she has class.

 

One day, Naeun receives a text from Hayoung. She wanted to meet up with Naeun and the others during lunch time. She said that she has something to say.

 

“Do you think she will apologize to us?” Chorong asked as Naeun tell her about the message.

“I hope so. But probably she will only apologize to you Chorong-ah. I don’t think she knows that we knew the truth about her admiring L.” Naeun said the fact.

 

Woohyun looks to the girls when Naeun said that. Naeun realizes that so she looks at Woohyun with suspicious look.

 

“Wae? Did she know?” She questioned to Woohyun.

“Ani. I just feel awkward to meet her.”

“Gwaenchanha. Just act as usual.” Naeun comforts him.

“But in case she didn’t know about you all knowing the truth, just act as if you don’t know, arasso? Let her tell us the truth by herself. You can ask her if it looks like she doesn’t want to tell the truth. Is that understood?” L reminds the other.

 

All of them nod as L said that.

 

 

During lunch time:

 

All of them walk together to the cafeteria to meet Hayoung. As they arrived, they can see Hayoung waiting for them.

 

Hayoung was sitting alone. As she puts her head up, she can see them walking toward her. She waves to them and smiles awkwadly.

 

‘They waved back.’ Hayoung feels glad.

 

“Did you wait for a long time?” Naeun asks as soon as she gets to Hayoung. She sure knows how to break the awkwardness between them.

 

“Ah, aniya. I just came here. Y.. You can sit down.” Hayoung said nervously.

 

They all sit down then they wait for Hayoung to start speaking.

 

“So…….” Hayoung tried to start off.

 

Naeun is slightly nervous. It’s not because she is scared but it’s because her heart is burned with anger. She can only remember that she was being betrayed. But she keeps it to herself. She said before that she will forgive Hayoung if Hayoung apologizes, even so, she doesn’t want to be Hayoung’s friend anymore.

 

“What is it that you wanted to tell us?” Chorong asked directly. She was tired of waiting for Hayoung to start talking.”

“Ah, ne. Mian.” Hayoung was flustered by Chorong’s direct question.

 

“I wanted to say sorry for everything, especially to Chorong. I was so rude to you before. I’m so sorry.”

 

The others were looking to each other. They can sense that she doesn’t have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter