A coincidental reality

Past Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As promised, they gather at the park at the school. Naeun is a bit late because she agreed to meet her teacher for a short time. She has questions to ask to her Math teacher. She already informed L about this but as usual, L is being stubborn and wants to accompany her.

 

"The others will be searching for you. I told Hayoung that I would be late for about 10 minutes. You suggested this so you must be there." Naeun is being so strict as she always did.

 

"Yah, the two guys are my friends. Do you think I won't tell them why I can't be there right now? Aigoo... Don't worry about me. I only want to be together with you."

 

As Naeun already knows about L's feeling, L is not worried to show affection to her. Besides, he likes to do it often because Naeun will blush every time he said sweet things.

 

"Naeun-ah." "Should we ask them to start the discussion without us? We can do the harder works because we don't come on time." Naeun change the topic. She knows that L would because she was blushing.

 

"Alright. It's fine to me."

 

After Naeun has done meeting her teacher, Naeun and L went to the park immediately.

 

"Mianhae. I promised to meet my teacher today, which I forgot to tell you guys before. I'm really sorry." Naeun bows to her friends.

 

Hyuna smiles looking at the worried Naeun. "Yah, gwaenchanha. Hayoung already told us everything. Moreover, we told you that we're free this afternoon so there's nothing to worry about."

 

"And we've decided the roles for each of us. Both of you must agree with our decisions, okay? Since you're late hihi." Sungyeol shows a smirk on his face.

 

"Arasso. It's my fault for being late. I should at least agree to this." Naeun agrees immediately. "But why are you grinning like that, Sungyeol-ssi?"

 

"Your role is to be L's crush. Eventhough we will be doing a family-based story, we should at least add a little romance to it. Don't you think so?" Sungyeol explains their motive of doing so.

 

"Uhh, ne... I th.. I think you have a point there." Naeun stutters. She can't believe that they turned a real situation into their drama. Even though no one else knows that L likes Naeun, she still feels awkward to have to act about it.

 

"Yah, L. Why are you so quiet? Don't you like our idea? We selected you two because you both are the visual in this group. Besides, I think you suited each other." Sungjong was being honest. His words makes Hayoung feels upset but she can't do anything about it.

 

While Hayou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter