The time to apologize

Past Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They watched the video until the end. Everyone concentrate while watching the video except Naeun and L. They can't be happy because of their misunderstanding. 

 

Chorong took a glance at Naeun. She looks uncomfortable. What's wrong with her?

 

Chorong drags L who was just getting out of the toilet, to the side. 

 

"Yah, do you know why was Naeun being so strange?" 

"Hmmm it's just something."

"You better talk to her or she won't see you ever again."

"I am planning to do so."

"But?"

"I'm just waiting for the right time. She keeps on ignoring me and she always avoids me. I'll try to talk to her by today."

"That's  the right choice. L fighting!~~"

 

Chorong runs slightly and sits beside Naeun like nothing happen. She tried to control her expression infront of Naeun so that Naeun won't realize that Chorong knows that something is going on. Suddenly, Naeun gets up.

 

"I'm going outside for a while. I need some air." Chorong nods awkwardly then she ran to get L after Naeun went outside.

 

"Yah.. Naeun is outside. This is your chance." L smiles to Chorong. He then ran to follow after Naeun.

 

L follows Naeun quietly. He doesn't want to interfere when she is relaxing her mind. He just follows behind her, protecting her at the same time.

 

"I think I should go back now." Naeun turns around to go back to Woohyun's house. As she turns around, she was so shocked to see L.

 

"What are you doing here?" "Umm nothing. Do you want to go for a walk?" Naeun just sighs. "I already did and I'm sure you know that." 

 

L can't help but to feel disappointed. He wants to settle their misunderstandings. He thinks it's still not the right time.

 

"Well then I'll just go by myself. Maybe you're tired. See you later." L walks away without looking at Naeun. He doesn't want to show his disappointment.

 

Naeun on the other side, follows L along eventhough she said she won't.

 

"So....." 

 

Naeun is startled when L suddenly talks. She didn't know that L will realize that she is there. She keeps going back and forth, wondering whether she should go back or just stay there. As she is embarassed, she decided to go back. When she was about to go, L grabs her hand.

 

"Naeun-ah. Why are you avoiding me?"

 

Naeun didn't answer. She only thinks of going away from there. She is embarassed because she follo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter