Revelation of the truth

Past Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung makes everyone in the house speechless. They all are dumbfounded by her attitude. Everyone sit in silence for an hour. They don't have anything to say.

 

Naeun then realize that what Hayoung said makes Chorong hurts. She approach Chorong who is unusual for being silent.

 

"Chorong-ah, gwaenchanha? I bet she has her own reason for acting like that." Naeun tried her best to comfort Chorong.

"But I was asking her nicely yet she answered me like that. I just don't want her to feel distant because we were busy teasing you and L that we didn't realize she was there. I want her to join in but she was being rude."

 

Chorong reminds Naeun of something. She was being like that because they were teasing me with L. Was L telling the truth?

 

"I think she's mad at me." Being considerate as always, Naeun blame it to herself.

"Why would she?" 

"Because......"

 

Naeun is not sure of what to say.

 

"I don't know. I just think that she is mad at me about something. She acts differently when you started to talk about me and.. I mean, about me."

"You and L?" Chorong guessed.

"What do you mean by that?" Woohyun jumps in.

"Nothing. I said it's about me okay."

"Not you too Naeun-ah. Please don't make me disappointed." Chorong tears up.

"Mianhae Chorong-ah. I'm still not sure about which one is true. I will tell you when I'm already sure about it. Ne?" Naeun pleads.

"WAIT! What is this all about? What do you mean by Hayoung being angry if we talk about you and L?" Woohyun explodes with anger.

"Yah don't shout to Naeun. She said she will explain it soon so just wait for it." L defends Naeun.

"Oh you're defending her? You know all about this do you?" Woohyun gets angrier.

"Mianhae. Please don't fight. I will explain it to you now. I am still not sure about the whole story so Myungsoo please correct me if I'm wrong."

"Aniya Naeun-ah. I'll tell them everything. Besides, I'm the one who knows the full story. Just listen to me okay? There's still a lot that you don't hear from me."

 

They all tried to be calm and sit while waiting for L to starts talking.

 

"Few years back, Hayoung asked me to meet up with her after school. I went though because I thought she had something to ask about Woohyun or that she and woohyun were in a fight." L stops for a moment.

 

"That was when we were already in a relationship?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Ne.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter