Confusion

Past Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's holidayy!! Naeun, Chorong and Hayoung spend the first day of their holiday at the amusement park.

 

"That was so fun. We should come here again with the guys, what do you think?" Chorong suggests. Hayoung and Naeun nods of agreement.

 

"Oh, I have a family event after this. I'm sorry but I have to go now. Bye!" Chorong excuse herself and waves to the girls.

 

"So, it's just the two of us." Naeun started off. "Yeah, I know right." Hayoung sense that Naeun have something to ask. And she is sure that it is about L. Naeun leads the way and bring Hayoung to rest on a bench. "I have a question for you." Hayoung is not surprised because she expect that. "Go ahead."

 

"You know, I always said that you and L look awkward to each other. Would you mind telling me the reason?" She stares Hayoung with a hopeful face.

"What do you mean by that? We're just fine." Hayoung still denies which makes Naeun more curious.

"Don't think I don't know. Just tell me the truth. Is there something going on between you two? Are you guys like... were in a relationship before?"

 

Hayoung looks straight at Naeun. 'Is she jealous?'

 

Hayoung lets out a deep sigh. "Hmmm. Well that is true. We've been in a relationship before. Long ago before we meet in highschool." Naeun is shocked by that fact. 'I thought he said he never been in love before. Why did he lied to me? I thought...'

 

"Wae?"

 

Hayoung makes Naeun came back to her senses. "Aniya, I'm just wondering. How did you two met? And also been in a relationship despite a young age. And why did you two broke up?"

"You're asking so many questions. Wae? Are you jealous?"

 

Naeun's eyes widened. "Mwoh? A... Aniya. I'm just curious. That's it. If you don't want to tell me then that's fine. I will just ask Myungsoo myself."

"Ne?" Hayoung is flustered. "Arasso arasso. I will tell you everything. Just ask me anything you want." Naeun is glad because Hayoung wants to tell her the truth.

 

"As I was saying, we were once in a relationship." Naeun nods then she gestures her hands asking Hayoung to go on. "I met L by chance when I celebrated my birthday. Coincidently our parents were bestfriends so he was invited to the party. When I met him, he was so dashing that I can't take my eyes off him. I know I was so young back then. But what makes me happy was that he made the first move. He said that he likes me as soon as he saw me. So we started off like that."

 

"That was so cute. Why did you broke up with him?" With a low voice, Naeun asks the question.

 

"We didn't broke up properly. We suddenly didn't get to meet one another. Without any reason. I met him at our highschool after all those years I didn't see him."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter