Woohyun and Chorong's story

Past Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll drive you home." L voluntarily wants to bring Naeun home. "Chorong-ah, pass me her bag." 

 

As L directed, Chorong gives Naeun's bag to L and soon after, both of them are not seen on sight. Now, it's only Chorong and Woohyun are left.

 

Chorong stares at Woohyun awkwardly. She realizes that there's only the two of them at that time.

 

"I think..... I'll go home also. See you next time!"

 

Chorong grabs her back hurriedly and heads to the front door.

 

"Your phone, miss." Woohyun shows Chorong's phone to her.

 

"Aish.. give it to me."

 

Chorong walks to Woohyun to get her phone. When Chorong tried to take it, Woohyun playfully hides it behind his back.

 

"I said give it to me mister." Chorong grins her teeth.

"What if I don't want to?" Woohyun dares.

"I... I will... Aishh I don't know. Just give it to me okay?"

"Can't you not leave? I mean, don't leave now. You can do so later. Why are you in such a hurry?" Woohyun makes a pity face.

Chorong sighs. "I think you need some time to be alone Woohyun-ah. You should think about what L just said. Hayoung is not being honest with you."

Woohyun looks down. "I know. But I need you right now. To comfort me. If I'm alone, I don't know what I may do."

"But I can't. I'm not someone that can comfort you at a time like this. I don't know what advice I can give to you." 

"Because you love me?" Woohyun throws a surprise question.

"Ne?" Chorong is flustered.

"I'm not saying the wrong thing am I? It's abvious Chorong-ah. Guy's instinct is strong in knowing when a girl likes them. I'm not an exception. Though the others don't know, I know it all. Am I wrong?" Woohyun wants to confirm the truth.

Chorong is nervous. She can't look Woohyun in the eyes.

"YES! Now give me my phone."

 

Chorong gets to take her phone while Woohyun was standing there blankly. When he realize that Chorong is on her way out, Woohyun ran to stop her.

 

"Chorong-ah!" He shouted while running to go after her.

 

Chorong pretends as if she didin't hear Woohyun calling her. Instead, she walks faster.

 

"Chorong-ah!" Woohyun grabs her arms as he gets to her.

 

"Wae? I already answered your question. What do you want from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter