Being alone with you

Past Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun, Chorong, Hayoung, L and Woohyun have arrived at the cafeteria. They can see there are a lot of tables still not occupied. This is because they are released early from the P.E class.

 

They picked a rectangular table that is available for six people. Woohyun speeds up as Chorong and Hayoung sit so that he can beside Hayoung. Plus, he wanted to help his first-timer in love friend to sit beside Naeun so that they can be more comfortable to each other.

 

When Naeun saw Woohyun sit at the place where she was supposed to sit, she froze. ‘Where should I sit now that he sat there?’

 

“Oh, Naeun-ssi you can sit there.” Woohyun gestures to the sit in front of Hayoung as L already sits in front of Woohyun. “Ah, ne.” Naeun smiles awkwardly.

 

The atmosphere in the table is not that bad. They get to know each other better. Basically, L and Woohyun achieved their goals to get close to the girls they admire.

 

After they have done eating, they decided to go on their own way to their next class.

 

“What class do you have after this?” Woohyun asked the girls. “I have Geography class.” Chorong simply replied. “So am I.” Hayoung speaks up.

 

Chorong glance at Woohyun and she can see him smiling. “Okay, don’t tell me you have Geography class too.” Chorong have a guess. “Woah.. Well yes I am. How did you know” Woohyun replied. “That smirk on your face shows it all.” Chorong picks a fight. “Ooh~ You can even read my face now. I’m so proud.” Woohyun teases her.

 

Chorong takes a deep breath trying to be calm. “I’m not in the mood to fight with you right now so please proceed now before I go. I don’t want to meet you on my way there.”

“Duhh.. Like I want to.” Woohyun doesn’t want to gives in.

 

Naeun keeps on shaking her head seeing the two keep on arguing to each other. “Can’t you guys stop fighting? It’s not a big deal. You guys are going on the same direction so just go together. Why make a fuss about it?”

 

Woohyun is proud because Naeun is not siding her own friend. “I know right. What’s wrong with that girl?”

 

“You! Aish! Just, hurry. Let’s go Hayoung-ah.” Chorong doesn’t want to continue wasting her time fighting with Woohyun. She drags Hayoung and walk away. Woohyun ran after them.

 

Naeun only stares at the ground as those three walk away. After a few minu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter