Run Away

The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

 

 

~ 2025 ~ 

 

Tae Hyung laughed suddenly and Jeongguk, Yoon Gi and Nam Joon looked up at him, "Remember that day when Jimin ran away from home and crashed at your place Yoon Gi?" He asked, trying to hold in his laugh.

Yoon Gi sighed and put his glass of water down, "Boy, do I. Feels just like yesterday." 

"I remember you calling me over to bring ice cream and snacks cause he was crying and sobbing." Tae Hyung laughed.

"I don't remember this.. Why was he crying?" Jeongguk asked confused.

 

 

 

 

~ 2015 ~

 

Jimin knocked on Yoon Gi's front door, it was around dinner time and he was worried that he may have gone out to eat. But when the door opened and he saw Yoon Gi standing there in his tracksuit pants and singlet, he sighed in relief.

He pushed Yoon Gi aside and made himself comfortable on his couch. Yoon Gi stood there with the door wide open, unsure of what to do, "What are you doing here?" He asked as he closed the door quietly and locked it.

"I don't want to talk about it." He said and rolled on his side, hiding his face.

Yoon Gi stood by the tv, awkwardly waiting for him to say something, "Ugh.. Did something happen?" 

"No!" Jimin snapped and covered his ears.

Yoon Gi rolled his eyes and took a seat on the floor by his coffee table. He was enjoying his pizza while watching his favorite drama before Jimin invaded his place. He started to eat and watch tv again when he heard faint sobs coming from Jimin. He turned around shocked and slightly disturbed, "Dude, are you crying?"

"No.. " Jimin's voice broke.

"Tell me what happened or I'm kicking you out." He threatened.

"I fought with my mum.." He sat up and wiped his tears away.

"About..?" 

"We were at the shopping centre.. I saw this shirt I wanted and-." He turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter