Breathing Water

The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

 

 

 

~ 2015 ~

 

It was an average day of school. Seok Jin was studying quietly in the library during lunch while his friends played basketball outside. Jeongguk came in and looked around nervously for Seok Jin. He saw him in a corner at his on desk, away from other students and he quickly scurried over.

"Seok Jin.." He whispered. 

He looked up from his books and looked at him surprised when he noticed the books in his hands, "What is it?" He asked curiously.

"C-could you help me?" He asked, "I'm failing history and I need some help with some things.." He explained.

"How come you did say anything sooner? I would have helped you!" He pulled out the chair beside him and patted it. He sat down and placed his books on the table and Seok Jin cleared his books to the side to make more room. 

"I was embarrassed, I'm so bad at school.." Jeongguk said, "I want to do well but I can't focus and study." 

"It's alright, what do you need help with?" Seok Jin asked with a friendly smile.

The two spent the rest of the lunch time revising notes and talking about the topic when the bell suddenly rang. Jeongguk was surprised, "Already the end?!" They both began to pack their books, "Thanks a lot. You should be a teacher or something, you explained it really well." Jeongguk complemented.

Seok Jin laughed, "Yeah, and I should start charging fifty bucks for every hour too." 

"Well I'll just find someone else." Jeongguk replied and gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter