Responsibilities

The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

~ 2015 ~

 

Ho Seok was at home when there was a quiet knock at the door. He opened the front door and saw a beautiful young woman standing before him. He looked her up and down, he had seen her before.. 

"Hello.." Min Jeong greeted, "You're friends with Jimin right? I need your help with something." 

As soon as she mentioned Jimin's name, he realized who she was, "Yes, I am." 

"Do you know where he is?" She asked, "I went to his house and-." 

"You didn't meet his parents yet did you!?" Ho Seok asked.

"Yes.. But I didn't say anything about.." She looked down at her stomach and sighed, "But, I guess from your reaction he told you?" 

"Ah.. Yeah." Ho Seok became uncomfortable and fidgeted in his spot, "The other day.. When he found out he came over here." 

"He didn't tell you where he was going after that?" She asked worriedly.

"No.. Me and the boys haven't spoken to him since.. We thought he was at home, freaking out over the-.. Ugh, the situation." He corrected anxiously.

"His parents said he never came home.. And that they don't know where he went." Tears filled her eyes and her lip quivered, "What am I going to do?" 

"Hey, hey don't cry. I'll call around, I'm sure I can find him." He patted her back comfortingly.

A day passed by, but nobody could get in contact with Jimin. It was like he vanished into thin air. The boys called as many people they could to see if he was staying with them, but nobody had even heard from him. 

His family knew nothing about his whereabouts and had given up on the search. They believed that if he wanted to come home, he would when he was ready. But what they didn't know was he was running away from a mistake involving a girl.

"So, according to his mum, he didn't take anything with him. They found his phone in his bedroom and that's why he never answered our calls." Ho Seok explained to the boys.

"I don't get it.. Why has he ran away?" Jeongguk said.

"Yeah, if this about his boxing career, why didn't he run away when the accident happened?" Yoon Gi agreed.

Ho Seok stood there awkwardly, he was the only one who knew the truth. He tried ever so hard all this time trying to hide the truth but he just couldn't anymore. He wanted Jimin to be the one to tell them, but he couldn't take it anymore. 

"Listen.. Guys, there is a small detail I haven't told you." Ho Seok said and they all looked at him, "Jimin and I went to a party a few weeks back. There was this girl that talked with Jimin for the whole night. She turned up at his house four days ago, telling him that she was pregnant and that he was the father." 

"Bull!" Nam Joon laughed.

"No way." Seok Jin scoffed in disbelief.

"Very funny," Tae Hyung said sarcastically, "But now isn't the time to being making lame jokes."

"I'm not even kidding here guys.. I'm serious." Ho Seok replied, with a very serious expression on his face.

There wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter