Break In

The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 


~ 2025 ~

 

"No seriously, what were you laughing at when I came in? I'm getting this strange feeling that it was about me." Yoon Gi said suspiciously. 

"Nah, we were laughing about that day we went to visit Seok Jin. Because he didn't show up for school for that whole week.." Tae Hyung explained.

 

 

 

 

~ 2015 ~

 

"Do you really think it's okay? His parents won't be happy.." Ho Seok asked worriedly.

"Stop worrying! We are his friends, they will let us in." Jimin replied cheerfully.

Nam Joon pulled up to the front gates of the large mansion and slid the window down. He reached out and pressed the button on the large brick wall.

"Wow.. This place is so fancy.." Jeongguk said in awe as he looked out at the large extravagant house. 

"You've never been here before?" Tae Hyung asked and Jeongguk shook his head. 

Jimin and Yoon Gi nodded their heads, "Same." They said at the same time. They both laughed and pointed at each other, "Jinx!" 

"Hello, may I ask who this is?" One of the maids asked formally, through the speaker box. 

Nam Joon turned to the boys in the back seats, "Shut up!" He hissed. He turned back to the front and leaned out the window, "Hello, my names Nam Joon, I'm here with all of the boys. We are Seok Jin's friends."  

Tae Hyung, who was in the passenger seat, slapped his arm playfully, "Awe, so formal." He teased.  

Jimin began to imitate him, using a girly voice, "Hello, my name is face, I'm here to see the princess." 

The boys burst into laughter and Nam Joon leaned out of the car further, to hear what the woman was saying.

"I'm sorry, he can't accept any visitors today. Come back another day." She replied. 

"But we aren't visitors, we are his friends." Nam Joon said.

Tae Hyung slapped the back of his head, "We are visitors you idiot!" 

"Since when did we live here.." Jeongguk snickered and he boys chuckled quietly.

"I'm sorry." The maid said and the light on the speaker box turned off. 

"Oh well, let's come back tomorrow. Let's go get some McDonalds." Jeongguk said with a shrug of the shoulders.

Nam Joon suddenly raised his hand and clicked his fingers, "No." He reversed the car back, onto the street, "We are breaking in." 

Before the rest knew it, they were at the back of the large property, lurking in the bushes. They worked together to help the last person, Jeongguk, climb over the large brick fence. 

Ho Seok looked around nervously, "I hope there aren't any guard dogs around.. I don't like dogs." He said in fright.

Nam Joon slapped his back causing him to jump forward and gasp, "Don't be such a scaredy cat! You got legs, just run!" 

*You make it sound so simple..* Ho Seok thought grumpily.

Jeongguk safely landed and Tae Hyung led the way, "Let's go." 

They were quietly trailing along the brick fence, hiding behind the large trees and bushes in the garden when they heard a dog bark. They froze and looked out into the yard. A large black dog was charging towards them at full speed. 

Ho Seok screamed and ran past them, leaving them for dead as he made his great escape. The rest followed him, running to the closest door they could see. Ho Seok ran inside the pool room, closing the door and locking it behind him. Jimin was next to arrive and he began to bang on the door. 

"Ho Seok open the door!" He demanded loudly. 

Ho Seok widened his eyes when he realized his mistake and unlocked it. The door swung open and Jimin ran inside. The rest all quickly followed, squeezing through the door all at once. Ho Seok slammed the door closed just as the dog arrived. He pressed his back up against it and sighed a sigh of relief.  

"What the dude?! Why lock it?" Jimin yelled angrily.

"Shhh." Yoon Gi held his finger up against his lips.

"I'm sorry, I was scared!" Ho Seok replied.

"Shhh." Yoon Gi repeated.

"What's the dog gonna do? Unlock the door with his personal key?" Jimin rolled his eyes and pulled his sleeves up his arms. 

The boys looked around to see they were in a warm pool room. A large indoor swimming pool and some gym equipment at the other end. They were lucky and simply surprised that nobody heard all of the commotion. 

They walked around to the other door and made their way inside the house. They slowly and quietly tip toed down the long hallway towards the front of the house where the staircase was. They heard footsteps coming from behind them and ran inside the nearest door. It was a small, cramped walk-in closet.  

They listened carefully and when they were sure nobody was out there, they filed out of the closet and continued to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter