Erase, Forget

The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

~ 2015 ~

 

Jeongguk and Jin were studying together in the library. Jin was helping Jeongguk study his notes for a test that was coming up. The two had spent a lot of their spare time during school, helping each other with their studies. 

That afternoon Seok Jin returned home, skipping his lessons and tutoring. He stepped inside and the maids were surprised to see him. The bowed to him and he handed then his bag and jacket.

His mother came out from the kitchen and gasped, "What are you doing here so early!?" She asked and she stomped towards him.

"I'm tired." He replied and strolled upstairs. His mother stomped after him and screamed at him angrily.  He ignored her and slammed his bedroom door behind him, locking it shut. His mother banged on it angrily, demanding an answer.

"Jin! What has gotten into you!?" She screamed.

Seok Jin leaned his head on the door and closed his eyes, "Please.. Just one day.. Give me one day.." He pleaded quietly to himself.

 

 

 

 

~ 2025 ~ 

 

The five men were chatting amongst themselves when a familiar face approached them. Yoon Gi looked up and smiled brightly, he stood from his seat and held out his hand, "Ho Seok!" 

The men all turned around and saw him standing there, with a bright smile. They all stood from their seats and welcomed him. They hugged him and shook his hand, their smiles not disappearing for a second.

"How have you been?" Jeongguk asked excitedly as they all took their seats.  

"I've been good." Ho Seok replied happily, as he scanned his dear friends faces, taking in their changes and expressions. He hadn't seen them all in so long.

"What have you been up to? What work do you do now?" Jimin asked. 

"I'm a video editor and work for a small company." He explained, "I recently was a co editor for a rookie idol groups debut music video." He grinned proudly.

"Oh wow, that's cool!" Tae Hyung said excitedly.

Nam Joon whipped out his phone from his pocket suddenly without anyone noticing. He held his phone up to Ho Seok with an evil smirk. Ho Seok burst into laughter and everybody leaned in to see what it was.

"What is it?" Jeongguk asked curiously, since he was sitting beside Nam Joon and couldn't see. 

"It's the photo from Jeongguk's 18th birthday." Jimin laughed.

" run!" Yoon Gi laughed.

"Yah! I told you to delete it!" Jeongguk raged and reached for the phone.

"No way, I'm keeping this for your wedding day!" Nam Joon laughed and put his phone back into his pocket.

 

 

 

 

~ 2015 ~

 

The seven of the boys were hanging out one day, Seok Jin managed to convince his mum to let him hang out with his friends for a few hours so they decided to go into the city. They ate at a restaurant before walking around.

A group of thugs, appeared out of nowhere, and bumped shoulders with Nam Joo. Harshly as they past by. Nam Joon around, "You alright there buddy?" He said loudly, staring at the young man. 

"Yeah.. I'm fine." The guy turned around with a smirk, "Didn't mean to bump into sweetheart." He laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter