Baby

The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

~ 2025 ~

 

"So, Jimin. How's little Ji Hyun?" Yoon Gi asked. 

"She's good. Turning ten in two weeks." Jimin replied with a smile. The look in his eyes changed when thinking of her, they sparkled.

"Wow.. Already ten years huh?" Tae Hyung said surprised.

"Yeah.. I remember it just like yesterday.." Jimin sighed.

"Yeah, so do I." Ho Seok said with a tired sighed. The memory of Jimin running to his house made him smile.

 

 

 

 

~ 2015 ~ 

 

Jimin and Ho Seok went to a party one weekend. Jimin was depressed about his dream no longer being possible and Ho Seok was feeling down about being single and wanted to move on and forget his ex, Na Ri.

They arrived to the party and were greeted by fellow school mates and strangers. There were university students and younger teens. Jimin refilled his cup the moment he emptied it. He took shots whenever someone offered and joined in on any drinking games that caught his eye.

A young women caught his eye and he stared at her. He leaned over and nudged Dae Hyun, the party host, "Who's she?" 

"Oh her, she's a friend of my cousins from university." Dae Hyun replied.

"She's pretty." Jimin said.

"Well go talk to her." Dae Hyun replied annoyed, he was busy having a conversation of his own with his friends.

"I will!" Jimin said loudly and stumbled to his feet. He thought he was strolling up to her cooly, but in reality he was stumbling side to side, knocking a vase over in the process. She noticed Jimin walking her way and giggled at the sight of him. 

He stopped in front of her and looked her dead in the eye, "What's your name?" He asked before burping.

"Ugh.." She grimaced at the smell and took a step back, "It's Min Jeong." 

Jimin suddenly fell to the floor and she gasped in surprised before laughing. She helped him up and he smirked, "Your name is so beautiful it swept me off my feet." 

Min Jeong laughed at his lame joke, "Did you come up with that yourself or is it from a movie?" 

"Myself. I can be smart too!" Jimin shouted, "Seok Jin isn't the only one with the brain." He tapped his forehead a few times, "I got one too. But! Shh, it's a secret." He said, looking around nervously as if someone was watching them.

"I'll keep your secret." She smiled, going along with his drunken talk and held out her pinky finger, "I pinky promise." 

 

 

 

 

Three weeks passed by quickly, and life continued on as usual. Jimin was at home one rainy day, playing the xbox while his parents were at work. Snacking on chips and relaxing on the couch when the doorbell rang.

He paused his game and stood up, brushing of the crumbs from his clothes. He opened the door and saw a familiar face in front of him. He furrowed his brows, unsure of where he had met her.

"Hi.." Min Jeong smiled nervously.

"Ugh.. Hi." Jimin replied and leaned against the door.

"C-could.. I talk to you for a minute?" She asked, glancing behind him to see if anyone else was home.

"Ah sure. Out here though.. Cause, I don't know you.." Jimin said and she widened her eyes.

"You don't remember me?" She asked, obviously hurt.

"Um.. No? Am I meant to?" He felt bad for not knowing who she was, but wasn't in the mood for a chat. He wanted to return to playing his game.

"So.. You have no idea who I am?" 

"No.. Who are you?" He asked, wanting to get straight to the point.

"We met at Dae Hyun's party a few weeks back." She explained and Jimin clicked his fingers.

"So that was you! The chick who got up on the table and stripped!" Jimin clapped his hands in realization.

"No!" She exclaimed, "We were talking for hours that night.. You don't remember?" She frowned and lowered her head.

"Ah.. Well you do look famil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter