Camp 4 (Final Night)

The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

 

 

The final night for their last high school camp arrived. Everyone had gathered into the lounge area for dinner and a movie. Afterwards, they were expected to go to sleep and be packed and ready to leave the next morning. 

"I don't want to sleep yet." Jeongguk whined as he rolled around on his bed. Yoon Gi and Ho Seok were getting dressed and brushing their teeth. Jimin was on his bed playing a game on his phone.

"Neither do we, but what else can we do?" Yoon Gi yawned.

"Let's play UNO!" Jeongguk suggested.

"Alright." Jimin put his phone down and the four boys sat around in a circle on the floor. They played a few rounds and before they knew it, midnight arrived. Jimin suddenly got a call and it was Seok Jin.

"What?" Jimin answered the phone.

"Come over to our room. The teachers are all asleep, they won't hear." Seok Jin said.

"No way man, you come here." Jimin laid down on the floor.

"Dude, just get over here." Seok Jin replied before ending the call.

"Aish, the hung up." Jimin said, looking at his phone before tossing it aside.

"Who was it?" Ho Seok asked.

"Seok Jin." Jimin replied.

"What he want?" Jeongguk asked as he placed his card down on the pile.

"He wants us to go over to their room. Don't know why." Jimin shrugged. 

"Let's go then." Yoon Gi said and stood up immediately. They all stood up and tossed their cards onto the pile, ending the game.

"Eh!? You're all actually going?" Jimin looked up at them surprised.

"Yeah, they must be doing something more exciting then this." Ho Seok said, pointing at the UNO cards. They all filed out of the room, and walked down the hall to Nam Joon's, Tae Hyung's and Seok Jin's bedroom. They knocked on the door quietly and Nam Joon opened it for them.

"Thought you's weren't coming over?" Nam Joon asked, raising a brow.

"Jimin's the lazy who refused." Yoon Gi answered as he made way for himself, pushing Nam Joon aside. They saw Seok Jin and Tae Hyung sitting on a bottom bunk, on their phones.

"So, what were you guys doing?" Jeongguk asked.

"Well these two are playing fruit ninja and I was just writing up some lyrics." Nam Joon replied as he quietly closed the door behind him. 

"Why'd you call us over then!? We were having more fun in our room." Jimin whined.

"Let's go out." Seok Jin said, looking up from his phone.

"Out? Out where?" Yoon Gi asked confused.

"Out. For some fun." Seok Jin hopped off of the bed and grabbed his jacket. 

Tae Hyung jumped up from the bed and clapped his hands, "Now that's what I'm talking about! Let's cause a ruckus!" Tae Hyung chanted. Everyone followed Seok Jin to the door and Jimin stood their bewildered by the situation.

"Since when was Seok Jin a trouble maker?" He asked, but they all ignored him and tip toed down the hallway, "Wait for me!" He hissed and ran into the hallway, closing the bedroom door behind him.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter