Monsters

The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

~ 2015 ~

 

Yoon Gi was playing basketball at the local court when Sun Min arrived. He wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed his deeply. She broke the kiss and stole the ball from him. She ran off and he sighed with a smile on his face, "Always get me when my guards down." He stated.

She jumped and shot a perfect goal from the three point line. He clapped his hands and praised her, "Damn. You're getting pretty good. Your form is perfect." 

"Well of course, I have an amazing coach after all." She smiled and tossed his the ball. 

"How's things at home?" He asked as he dribbled the ball. Her parents had been fighting quite a lot lately and he wanted to make sure she was okay. She usually came outside to get away from their fighting and he knew that she didn't like bringing up the topic first, so asked her first.

"Yeah.. Things calmed down a bit. Buts it's so awkward staying there with them." She replied sadly.

"Hopefully they can get along again soon.." He said and tossed her the ball.

"Yeah.. At least I have you to hang out with when I. We'd to get away from them." She smiled and was about to take a shot when he back hugged her. 

"You know I love you more than anything in the world, right?" He whisphered into her ear.

She smiled and lowered her arms from above her head and letting the ball go. She placed her hands over his and caressed them with her thumb, "I know. I love you too.." 

Hours passed and the two played around and talked. Yoon Gi chatted about what was on his mind and worried about the future. He talked about life and what his life might be like in the future. He replayed all of his worries and thoughts onto her as she silently listened. 

"It's okay.. As long as we all stick together.. Me and you.. And the boys.. Everything will be okay if we have each other." She said quietly and he held her tightly. 

She understood him. She understood that without her and his friends, he would be completely alone. She knew that he hated livi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter