Future

The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

~ 2015 ~

 

Ho Seok was in his bedroom. His door locked, curtains closed and the light turned off. It was dark, gloomy and chilly. He didn't want to get out of bed. It was Saturday morning. Saturdays used to be good.

He would go out on dates with Na Ri. They always spent their weekends together. He was a little depressed, knowing that all of his friends had made plans and they weren't able to hang out. He didn't want to go out alone.. It would only make him feel pathetic.

His heart ached and he jumped out of bed and went to the bathrooms, he took his pills out and swallowed four at once. He suddenly had an urge to go out so got dressed and walked to the local shopping centre. 

He saw Na Ri standing a few metres in front of him and his heart began to race from nervousness. He quickly approached her, but just as he reached her, she faded away. He found himself standing beside a complete stranger.

He started to panic and turned to leave the centre when he saw her again. This time, she was sitting by a fountain. Moments later, her image faded away again and he wiped the sweat from his forehead. 

He ran out and sprinted down a park path along side a river. He tripped and fell, grazing his knees on the gravel. He looked up and panted heavily as he tried to figure out where he was.

"What is happening to me..?" He whispered, completely terrified.

 

 

 

 

Jimin was at home, chilling on the couch whilst watching television when his father burst into the room, "What are you doing!?" His father bellowed.

"Watching tv, what's it look like?" Jimin answered with an attitude, not even giving his father a glance.

"You should be working to find a new career pathway! Stop moping around the house, it's your own damn fault that your life is ruined! Stop making everyone miserable!" He yelled angrily.

"Stop bugging me and leave me alone!" Jimin said, sitting up from the couch angrily.

"Don't raise your voice at me boy!" His father warned.

"I'm sick of you trying to control me! I know I stuffed up! I know my life is ed! But you don't have to torture me over it!" Jimin screamed angrily, standing from the couch. 

"I didn't raise you to give up so easily!" His father said angrily.

"I'm not giving up because I have a choice! You think I want to give up on my dream? Well I don't! I'm the one who broke his arm, I'm the one who felt the pain, I'm the one who worked his body to the point I'd collapse!" Jimin screamed with tears in his eyes. He was reaching his breaking point.

"You're acting like you're the only one who's worked hard for something. Everyday, millions of people work twice as hard as you ever did to achieve their dreams, and you're saying you pushed your self the hardest? You did jack and here you are crying about your life being over." His father raged with tight fists.

"My life is over! I have nothing to live for anymore!" Jimin screamed.

His father approached him with a raised fists when his mother appeared. She got in-between them as they began to struggle. She fell to the ground and they stepped back and looked down at her with wide eyes. 

Jimin ran out, brushing past his father before he could stop him. He stormed out the front door and slammed it closed behind him, ignoring his parents calls. He ran and ran. Sprinting through his neighborhood like he was being chased. But he was being chased, chased by the demons. The demons in his head. 

He finally slowed down and looked around at the apartment buildings that surrounded him. He looked down at his cast that was wrapped around his arm and bit his lip. He bit his lip as he looked up at the sky. He had nowhere to go.. In the world.

 

 

 

 

It was late at night and Nam Joon came out of his bedroom for the first time all day. It was midnight and he hadn't eaten anything since morning. He was hungry. All d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter