Camp 3

The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

~ 2015 ~

 

After a crazy day of canoeing passed, the boys decided to play some UNO in their room. They sat in a circle around the floor and Nam Joon felt the cards out fairly. Seok. Jin wasn't happy with his cards and complained, "You're such a horrible card shuffler, I got all the crap cards." 

"Well sit out then." Nam Joon retorted back as he placed the first card down. 

Seok Jin just gave him a dirty look before placing his first card down also. The game started off well and everyone was enjoying themselves, except for one person. Yoon Gi hadn't said a word since they decided to play UNO. 

Jimin noticed his friend sitting in silence, with a sullen expression and bumped his shoulder, "What's wrong? You feel sick?" 

"Huh? Oh it's nothing." He snapped out of his daze and shook off his worries. The others all looked at him and he just laughed it off. 

"You're acting strange. What's wrong?" Jeongguk could tell something was up. The game came to a stop as everyone stared at him waiting for an explanation.

"Who's turn is it? Hurry up." Yoon Gi said, as he awkwardly shifted in his spot. Nobody made a move and stared at him in silence. He sighed in defeat and shook his head, "It's nothing, really. The last time I played UNO was with my family, the night before they died. I was just thinking about them that's all." He explained.

"You can let it out. You don't have to sit in silence. If you have something to say, just say it. We aren't gonna ignore you and your feelings." Ho Seok comforted and placed his card down. The game slowly started to pick up again.

"I know, but I didn't want to ruin the fun." Yoon Gi replied.

"Don't worry, we have plenty of heads in this room who can make us laugh afterwards." Nam Joon said, wrapping his arm around Tae Hyung. They both grinned and Yoon Gi couldn't help but laugh.

"See, just looking at my face is funny." Tae Hyung said and placed a card down, which happened to be a pick up two card.

" you!" Jimin scoffed when he realized he had to pick up two more cards, "This is all your fault Nam Joon, if you could actually deal cards properly I'd be winning." 

"How is it my fault? Maybe you just have bad luck!?" Nam Joon unwrapped his arm from Tae Hyung and shoved him away, "I have good cards so I don't care." 

"You cheated didn't you? You probably picked out all of the black cards for yourself without us noticing! Show me!" Jimin demanded and stood up.

"I swear, the only time you look tall is when I'm sitting on the ground." Nam Joon laughed when he looked up at him.

"Yah!" Jimin dove on top of him and the others joined in. If anybody was to pass by, they would think it was a brawl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The third day began and the boys were in their rooms. The sun had already risen and the teachers were knocking on each of the students rooms. Mrs. Choi arrived in front of the door of Jeongguk, Jimin, Ho Seok and Yoon Gi's bedroom. She banged on it loudly and called for them to wake and get ready for breakfast.

Jimin rolled around under his blanket and groaned in annoyance. Jeongguk covered his ears with his pillow and closed his eyes tightly. Yoon ago sat up right away and hopped down from the top bunk to get dressed. Ho Seok slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes, he lost his footing as he climbed down the steps from the top bunk and bit his lip. 

He jumped down to the ground and hopped around, holding his toe, "! That hurt." He hissed quietly as he rubbed it better. He stood up straight and saw Jimin hiding under his blanket, trying to get a few more minutes sleep. 

He kicked Jimin harshly and he rolled off into the wall, "Ah!" He screamed in pain, he kicked the blanket off of him and looked at Ho Seok angrily, "What was that for!?" 

"I don't know  just felt like kicking you." Ho Seok shrugged and walked over to his bags to dress. Jimin's jaw dropped as he looked at him as if he had just been betrayed.

The boys gathered at the lounge and stood in line as they waited to collect their breakfast. Jeongguk was half asleep behind his friends, not bothering to listen to their conversation. The boys all gathered around their own table as Jeongguk grabbed his own tray of food. 

Being half asleep, he clumsily tilted his tray and his bowl slipped. The cereal spilt on the floor. Those around him laughed and he blushed embarrassedly, but then a particular voice caused a shiver to go down his spine. Somebody bumped his shoulder and he looked up at a quite tall, mean looking guy. 

WooHyuk.

"Good one loser." WooHyuk l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter