Serious Problem

I'm Glad To Have Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho stand there, feeling uncomfortable. Not knowing what the camp director would do to him. "Tell me what tricks he did," said Yumi. "Well, he changed the lyrics of my song so that my friends will get angry with me. He took away my camera so that Yunho would scold me. He poured coffee into the machine I'm using so that all my clothes smell like one. And lastly, he muddled the drawers so that I get scolding from the counselor," Irene explained everything. Yumi became uncomfortable in her chair.

"No, I didn't."

"Oooh! You did, you liar!"

Yumi glare at Irene. "Irene, don't you start yelling again!" Then, Nara want to say something. "May I say this, Yumi? Suho made Julia told the untruth to you the other day about the cellphone." Yumi nodded her head and thanked Nara. She also informed the counselor to bring Julia and she did. Now, all four of them face the camp director. "Julia, why did you tell a lie?" asked Yumi. "Because I was afraid of Suho. I was afraid he would do something bad to me if I tell the truth," replied Julia, who is now trembling in fear. 

Yumi patted her shoulders. "My dear, you don't have to be afraid. Just report to any counselors about it and we'll take care of it. If you tell the truth, we will believe you. But because you lied, you made me think I don't believe Irene," she spoke kindly. Suho became defeated. "So, Suho wasn't flirting with you all this while, am I right?" Julia finally nodded her head. "Yes. He was threatening me. I'm sorry I lied. I won't do it again." Yumi smile at her. "Good. You may go back now." Julia happily left the cabin. Now, Yumi turns back to seriousness. 

"Suho, now I believe Irene that you were threatening the girls here. But what about those tricks you played?" asked Yumi. "Yes, I admit. I did threatened them. But about those tricks, I did not do any of those. I'm telling you, someone else is blamed for the tricks," replied Suho. Yumi felt confused if he is telling the truth. Then, she has an idea. "To put it this way, I will ask every camper who played the tricks on Irene," she told them. "You may go back to your activities." The three campers left her cabin. Yumi informed every counselors to meet up in the main hall after dinner.

In the night, the counselor made an announcement in the mess hall. "Attention, all campers!" Everyone was silent. "Meet at the main hall after dinner. Yumi wants to tell you some news." Once the announcement was made, everyone resumed eating their dinner. "I wonder what news Yumi is gonna make," said Minho. "Just wait and see," said Irene, looking directly at Suho.

After dinner, everyone entered the hall. Once all are seated down, Yumi took the stage. "I have a two announcements to make. First of all, the good announcement. Thank you to everyone who signed up for Talentime. For those who still need time or if you need to make some changes within your group or yourselves, please do let your counselors know in three days time before Talentime. Do invite your friends and families for this special event. It will be held in this hall. Talentime is in the 2nd week of next month. Practice and drill yourselves if you want to be the winner this year."

Everyone began to whisper excitedly about Talentime. Then, Yumi put up her hands for silence and began to turn serious. "And now for the bad announcement. Irene, please come up here," she said. Irene did as she was told. Yumi continued, "Irene has reported that someone in this camp has been playing some nasty tricks on her. She assumed it was Suho who played the tricks. But he said it was not him. So, if it's not him, is there anyone here who is brave to own up? Or do you agree it is Suho who played them?"

No one dare say a word. Sunji became red with embarassment when she heard her wrong doings were being announced in front of everyone. To

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter