Excitement

I'm Glad To Have Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Sunji turn over a new leaf, everything became peaceful and better. Sunji participate in afternoon activities with her new friends and she never felt bored of it. When there was a treasure hunt in the camp, she felt happy and excited to join the fun in finding the objects around the campus. "Woah! You don't look like the same girl I knew before," Suho told her. Sunji beamed. Irene also asked her to help out in the kitchen and she agrees. "I guess this is what friendship is all about, huh?" said Sunji as she squeeze out cream onto the cupcakes. "Yeah. You won't feel unhappy whenever you're with friends," said Irene. "And you'll get the hang of it," said Suho. 

Kyuhyun was watching Sunji hanging out with her new friends and he was happy for her. Then, a sudden thought comes to his mind. What if he could do a duet with Sunji during Talentime? He went to Yumi's cabin to ask her. "You want to sign up for Talentime?" asked Yumi with surprise. "It's just a duet, Yumi. Do you think I could?" asked Kyuhyun. Yumi thought about it. "Normally, counselors don't sign up for this event. However, I will allow you to perform a duet with Sunji, only after everyone has performed," she said. Kyuhyun thanked her. 

"Kyuhyun, what makes you want to do a duet with Sunji?" Yumi asked him again. "Well, it's just......something I like to do for a change for Talentime," replied Kyuhyun. Yumi chuckled as she file her finger nails. "Sounds like you had a crush on her, do you? The way you suggested a duet means you want to be closer to her," she said. Kyuhyun began to blush. He didn't know what to say. "If I do, I don't think I'm her type of guy," is all he could say. "How do you know if you're not her ideal type? You just met her a few days here. Give her time to get to know you more. For now, you two can remain as friends," Yumi gave some encouragements. "You're right. Thanks for letting me do a duet." And he left her cabin. 

Kyuhyun found Sunji practicing her performance in the practice room. "Hey there," he called. Sunji smile at him and said hello. "I see you're practicing hard," he said. "Yeah. It's gonna be a new month soon. Talentime is 10 days away," said Sunji. Kyuhyun sat down on the piano stool. "Listen, Sunji. I just spoke to Yumi and I suggested we perform a duet together on Talentime. She agrees to let us but only after every camper has performed. What do you say?" Sunji's heart began to beat. Kyuhyun is asking her to do a duet with him. "Gosh! I don't know how to say," she whispered. 

"Well, do you agree?" he asked. "Since you helped me before, I want to return the favor. So, I'll do it," said Sunji. Kyuhyun grinned with excitement. "I'm glad. Let's start practicing together from now onwards. How about during free period?" he suggested. "Anytime you say," laughed Sunji. The two carefully choose a song they want to perform and they rehearsed until dinner time. 

"Really? You're gonna perform a duet with Kyuhyun?" asked Irene during dinner time. "Yep. It's kind of sudden. But I agree to do it for his act of kindness," said Sunji. "You're fortunate. Not every counselor would perform on Talentime. This is the first time one is performing," said Wendy. "This could be the greatest history in music camp," said Seulgi. Sunji just beamed. "So, what are you performing for Talentime?" she asked them.

"Me, Seulgi and Wendy will be together in a group to perform," said Irene. "Minho an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter