Suho's Story

I'm Glad To Have Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho dropped by the mess hall to see how Suho is doing. Jimin came out from the kitchen and saw him. "Excuse me. But dinner isn't ready yet," she told him. "I know. I just want to talk to Suho," said Minho. "Sure. He's busy washing the dishes. But you can talk to him for awhile," said Jimin. She rushed into the kitchen to tell Suho about Minho. "Why don't I wash them for you?" she suggested. Suho nodded and went out to the mess hall. "Hi there. What brings you here?"

"Oh nothing. I just came to see how you're doing," said Minho. "Why don't we sit down?" suggested Suho. Minho agrees and sat down at an empty table. "I was sorry when you were punished," he told Suho. "You already said that," Suho reminded him. "I know. I can say it twice," chuckled Minho. Suho chuckled along too. Then, Minho's laughter died down. "May I ask you something personal?"

"If you must."

"Firstly, it's this. I know you've been bullying the girls in this camp. Why did you do it?"

Suho sighed. "Can you keep this a secret from the rest?" he requested. "Of course. My lips are sealed," said Minho. Suho smile, knowing he can be trusted. "I.......had a bad past with a girl before," he told him. "Would you mind telling me the story?" asked Minho. Suho will be glad to tell him. "Well, it's like this. This girl was my crush. She was also the first person who talks to me nicely. I seldom have many friends in school. We started dating and all and we became a couple. But in the end, I found out she was a fraud. She actually has a boyfriend, who is my rival in school. He was using her to con me in giving him 200,000 won. I was tricked back then. The girl left me and I was crushed. After that, I became mean to every girls that come my way."

"So that's how you became a bully, huh?" said Minho. Suho nodded his head sadly. He began to sniffed. "To be honest, my real personality wasn't like this. I am actually a nice person until that girl came into my life. Every time I see any girl, I think of her." Minho gave him a tissue to wipe away the tears from his eyes. "I knew there was something good in you. It's not too late to change back, you know. All you have to do is to forget about your past and live on your current life now. Turn over a new leaf and become the good person you once are. And about the girl, she's probably not the one for you. Forget about her. There are plenty of girls who will like you. Just wait and see."

"Turn over a new leaf? How?" asked Suho. "You can start by making friends. Like me," replied Minho. "And slowly, you can be friends with Irene and the others. They're nice too, although they are popular." Suho began to agree with Minho. But when he thought about Irene, he felt scared. "I'm not sure if I want to be friends with her, after what we did." "Just give her time to forget about the incident. Who knows, you two will become good friends. But first, you will start by becoming friends with me," said Minho.

Suho smile for real. "Sure. I'd like to be your friend, since you always appear at my sight." Minho laughed. Jimin approached them. "I'm sorry to interrupt you two. But my mother needs help in cutting the kimchi right now," she said. "I'm coming," Suho called after her. He got up. "I have to go. Thanks for your advice. I'll try my best to turn over a new leaf and be involved in activities with you," he said. Minho smile at him. "See you back at the cabin later."

Suho and Jimin finished preparing the kimchi when Jiwoo brought out all the food for dinner. "The food is all done. You can take them out to the me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter