Clearing Some Troubles

I'm Glad To Have Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene found Suho cleaning the tables with Jimin. "Excuse me? Suho?" she called. Suho stopped his work and look to see who is calling. "Oh? It's you, Irene. What do you want?" he asked. "I need to speak to you alone," replied Irene. Suho turned to Jimin. "Can you leave us for awhile?" he requested. Jimin nod her head and left for the kitchen. "Okay. We're alone. Now, what do you want to say? Please make it quick," said Suho. "Okay. First of all, those tricks that were played on me, it wasn't you. It was someone else," said Irene. 

Suho spread a grin, as he knew that he didn't do them. "I thought so too," he said. Irene began to tremble. "And secondly, I would like to say I'm sorry for accusing you for the tricks. And I'm sorry for being such a hatred rival," she said. She waits for Suho to answer back. Was he gonna accept the apologies? Or was he going to laugh at her? Irene look up and saw Suho smiling. "I'm sorry too, Irene. It's fun being enemies. But it soon gets horrible," he said. Irene shows a small smile. "Yeah. I agree with you. Let's start over by becoming friends. It's way better than being enemies."

"Sure. I can live with that. We'll be friends," said Suho. Irene chuckled softly. "By the way, who was the person who played the tricks?" asked Suho. "I can't tell you at present. But at least you'll be cleared from the blame," replied Irene. "Anyways, since I've been a mean person to you, I would like to make it up to you." 

Suho thought about it and has an idea. "Maybe you could help me in the kitchen. We could use lots of hands. It's hard to work with only three people," he suggested. "What do you say?" Irene thinks it's not a bad idea. "I guess it's alright with me, only if it's alright with Yumi and the cook," she told him. "Great. You have to wake up earlier than the usual time we wake up. I'll tell the caterer you'll be helping," said Suho. "Deal. I'll be here by that time," said Irene. "I have to sleep now. It's almost bed time. Good night."

"Good night. I'll see you in the morning," said Suho. Irene walked out of the mess hall with a good feelings. Before she went to bed, she went to Yumi's cabin and ask her if she could help out in the kitchen and Yumi agrees. "I think you should, since you and Suho had a bad start earlier," she told her. Irene thanked her and went back to her cabin.

Meanwhile, Sunji was still in the practice room with Kyuhyun. She was scared, not knowing what Kyuhyun will do to her. Will he make her replaced Suho in the punishment? But he didn't say anything. He waits patiently to hear what she has to say. "I feel awful when the bus didn't arrive. I thought if I run away, everything will be back to normal," she sobbed. "And it's a good thing it didn't arrive. You know, running away isn't the answer to escape your mistakes. They will go with you. You won't learn any of your mistakes if you run awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter