Everything Is Okay

I'm Glad To Have Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was up early than the others. She washed up, changed her clothes and went straight to the kitchen. "Good morning, young girl," greeted Jiwoo. "Breakfast is not ready yet. Go back to your cabin." Then, Suho stepped up. "It's okay. I asked her to come and help," he told her. Jiwoo nodded her head. "Oh yes! I remember you told me you have a friend coming to help us out. Very well." She told Irene to put her apron on and get to work. Irene did as she was told. 

Jimin came into the kitchen quite late. She was surprised to see another girl helping inside. "Oh, good morning, Jimin. This is Irene. She's gonna help us in the kitchen today," said Suho as soon as he saw her. "Actually, it's more like everyday until Talentime," Irene corrected him. "Huh? Really?" asked Suho. Irene nodded her head. "Yep. Since I've been a bad person to you, I want to make it up for helping out in the kitchen everyday as I possibly can," she said. Suho began to smile. "I couldn't impose. But I'm just glad you're doing this for your own good."

"That's not the only thing I wanted to tell you. Yumi said you can go for afternoon activities," said Irene. Suho's eyes began to twinkle. "Really?" he gasped. "Yeah. After we found out who was the one who played the tricks, Yumi cleared you from the blame," said Irene. "She said you are free." Suho felt happy to hear the good news. Jimin was also happy for him. "That's great. Who knows in the afternoon, maybe we can go boat riding by the lake or fishing," she said. "That would be awesome," Suho told her. 

The three friends chatted away as they prepare breakfast. "So, you're not a camper here?" Irene asked Jimin. "No. I'm just a helper for my mom," Jimin reply back. Irene also noticed that Suho and Jimin were looking at each other happily. "You two seemed happy when you're together," she said to them. Suho began to blushed. "Well, I'm....just looking....forward to see her and help her," he said. Irene smirked. "Sounds like you have a crush on Jimin," she said. Jimin giggled. Suho blushed even more harder. 

Meanwhile, the campers woke up in their cabins. Seulgi was surprised to see Sunji getting up from her bed. "Sunji! You.....came back?!" she gasped. Sunji smile at her. "Yeah. I couldn't go home. So, I had no choice but to stay here," she said softly. "That's great. Welcome back. Come on. Let's washed up," said Seulgi. Together, they followed the other girls to the bathroom. 

In the mess hall, Irene had finished setting up the place with Suho and Jimin. "All set. Now we have to wait for the others," she said, feeling satisfied. "I had an idea. Jimin, why don't you join us for breakfast? We love to meet you," Suho said to Jimin. "I'd....love to," said Jimin. "Can Sunji sit with us too?" Irene asked him. "Sunji? You mean the bad tempered girl who ran away last night?" asked Suho. Irene was surprised that he knew. "Oh, you knew, huh?"

"I overheard the incident last night," he told her. "Anyways, she scares me. Are you gonna make friends with her?" Irene grab a toast and munch on it. "Well, I am. As Sena said, don't always think of her as a bad person. She can changed only if she want to. We just have to make her feel comfortable." 

By breakfast time, everyone had gathered in the mess hall. Seulgi invited Sunji to sit with her. "I am so glad you've decided to stay," said Wendy. "Well, running away is not the answer. I have to stay," said Sunji. She is trembling inside, as she is still not use to people around her. "So this is what being with friends is all about. Maybe I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter