Enemies

I'm Glad To Have Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene saw that Suho was pushing away some female campers. "Hey! Watch it!" they shouted. "You watch it!" he would argue back and continue to walk. "That guy is one jerk," said Wendy. "Perhaps Sena is right. He is a bully," said Seulgi. "If Minho sees this, he wouldn't want him as a friend," said Irene. Dance and piano classes was next. Sunji moved on to the piano class. So, she won't see her enemies in her class. Alas, she was alone with the other campers. "Good morning, campers. My name is Ryeowook. Welcome to piano and keyboard class. Today, I'm gonna show you how to play beautiful music on the piano. In this class, I will play a short song and you have to complete the song what I've played. Any mistakes you made, you have to repeat again until you get it right." All the campers whispered to each other. Ryeowook continued, "Furthermore, I'll be holding private lessons during your free period. Anyone can come. Feel free to come and I'll help you. Now, let's begin." 

Meanwhile, in the dance class, Yunho was their teacher. Irene was glad that Sunji wasn't in the class. But Suho is. "Yo! What's up, campers!" he greeted in a hippy way. "Welcome to dance class." Some of the girls giggled. "Gosh! He's kind of cute," Seulgi whispered to her friends. Irene and Wendy smile with agreement. "In this class, I'm gonna teach you all kinds of move. Popping, hip hop, b-boy. You name it. But everyone must participate in this class. No one is allowed to break off. Understand?" All the campers respond, except Suho. 

"Okay, boys and girls. Today's class, we're gonna do some popping. Before that, let's do some warm up exercises to get that bones of yours moving," said Yunho. All the campers followed exactly what he does. After a few minutes of warm up exercises, he started the class with his popping movements. Everyone applaused with his performance. Even Irene and her friends were impressed. "Cool! I wanna try popping!" said Wendy. "Alright, boys and girls. Let's practice the popping movements. Concentrate." Yunho switched on the music and everyone followed along. Suho didn't look interested. He just simply followed. 

"Now, it is up to you. Impressed me." Yunho point at Suho. "Let's have you first." Suho didn't move an inch. Minho nudged him to go. "Go on. Give it a try," he whispered. "Alright, alright! Gosh!" said the annoyed Suho. He stepped up in front. Yunho switched on the music and Suho did some popping. But it wasn't the popping Yunho was expecting. He switched off the music. 

"What do you call this?! That's not called popping! That is some random dance which I don't know," scolded Yunho. Suho feel embarassed. Irene and her friends giggled. Minho could only look at him with despair. "If you want to dance during Talentime, you gotta concentrate! Watch me closely and dance accordingly. If you do this again, you will not dance on Talentime!" warned Yunho. "Am I clear now?" Suho did not answer back. Yunho was getting impatient. "Excuse me, young man! Answer me!" 

"Yes, sir. I understood!" said Suho with a black face. "Alright! Next!" called Yunho. Irene volunteer to dance next. "Sure. I'd like to see you move." Yunho switched on the music and Irene danced. Yunho was impressed by her dance moves. Everyone clapped their hands when she finished her performance. "Well done, my dear! That was outstanding. You're fit to dance on Talentime!" Yunho praised her. Suho was boiling with anger when the teacher praised Irene. Seulgi and Wendy cheered for their friend. Irene smile proudly and show her tongue at Suho. Minho patted his shoulder. "Don't worry. You'll get it next time." Suho growled at him and turned away from him. 

Back in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter