Sunji Plays Some Tricks

I'm Glad To Have Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came and Sunji was still sleeping. Irene pull her blanket as usual. "Hey!" shouted Sunji. "Sunji ah! When are you going to start training to wake up early? This is camp, not your house," said Irene. "Set an alarm clock," suggested Seulgi. Sunji got up and loom closer to Irene like a prey. "When are you going to stop doing that?" she growled.

"Until you learned how to be trained to wake up in time," replied Seulgi. "You know, you've been rude to me and everyone else since you arrive here. If you behave like this, we'll report you to Yumi," scolded Irene. "Oh? And what about the mean things you said when you mimic the counselor the other night?" Sunji argued back in a cold, trembling voice. "How dare you mocked me like that!?" "You deserved it, you spoiled brat," said Irene. "Break it up, girls! It's time to wash up. Or we'll be late," said a camper, trying to break the fight. Sunji glare at her enemy for one last time before she stormed out of the cabin. 

"Irene, first you fought with Suho. And now Sunji. When are you going to learn to stop making enemies?" Jun Ho asked in a worried voice. "I am not! Things have gone so wrong, that's all! This was suppose to be the best summer, not the worst," said Irene. "You better don't take things too far. Who knows you'll be the one who will be in trouble," warned Minho. 

 

One week has passed and camp progress on as usual. However, that doesn't mean Sunji forgets about having a revenge on Irene. She plans on playing a trick on her. "I'll do them secretly so that I won't be caught," she thought. During class, she thought about the first trick she can do. Irene doesn't know anything about her tricks. So, she better watch out, that's all. 

One afternoon, Sunji saw Irene was practicing her dance part for her class. She had a camera for recording as Yunho wants to check out the dance moves he has requested for. Sunji has an idea. She secretly follow Irene back to her cabin with the camera. Seulgi invited Irene out for the nature ramble and she agrees to go. With Irene gone, Sunji sneaked into the cabin, grab her camera and hide it where she couldn't find it. Luckily, there was no one in the cabin.

Next, Sunji found a piece of paper with lyrics written on them. "This is for our singing class," she thought. Kyuhyun has ask everyone to create their own song to sing. "It's a song about friendship. Let's see if I can change the lyrics for her." She grab her eraser and pencil. She rubbed off some of the good words and wrote the bad words in replacement. Won't her friends get a shock when they hear her sing the next day.

 

~Sunji's POV~

That should be it for my first few tricks. These will teach Irene not to be horrid to me. She'll deserved it for everything she has done to me.

 

The next day has come. The first class was singing class. Poor Irene was going to be shocked. "Okay, everyone. Today is the day. Kyuhyun has asked all of you to write a song and sing in front. So, when I call your name, come up here and present your own song," said Changmin. He was taking over for Kyuhyun. Irene was so excited that she didn't check her paper. "Very good. Next, Irene!" called Changmin. Irene happily walk to the front to sing. "Hello everybody. Today, I would like to dedicate this song to my best friends, Seulgi and Wendy," she said. Seulgi and Wendy beamed at her. They can't wait to hear her song. Sunji also can't wait to see Irene get into trouble with her friends.

When Irene was singing, she realized she was singing all the bad words Sunji wrote. Seulgi and Wendy were hurt and upset about the song. "Wait! This isn't the right song!" Irene thought as she looked at her paper. "I never wrote these words!" When she finished, there was no applaused. Seulgi and Wendy were not happy anymore. Feeling embarassed, Irene slowly walked back to her seat. "Okay. That is the strange song about friendship I ever heard," said Changmin. "Anyways, next!"

When class was over, Irene catched up with her friends. "Hey! Wait up! What you heard just now, it's not true!" she tried to explain. "Oh, really? Then, why did you sing all those words about us?" asked the upset Wendy. "Yeah! In front of everyone!" added Selugi. "Me a nose picker?! Wendy, a singer whose voice sound like nail

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter