The Last Day of School

I'm Glad To Have Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miss Sunji, wake up!" a voice called. Sunji groaned and tossed over in her bed, still wanting to sleep. The servant is still calling her. "Miss Sunji!" Sunji got up and rubbed her eyes, feeling frustrated. "What is it?!" she groaned.  "Breakfast is served. Please get ready and changed now. Your parents are going to be disappointed if you're not up yet," said the servant. Sunji rubbed her messy hair. "Alright! Alright! I'll changed now. Just leave my room!!" she barked. "Yes, of course," said the servant and she left her room. 

Sunji went to her bathroom to get clean up. After that, she put on her school uniform and comb her hair until it was perfectly straight. She grab her bag and went down to the dining room to grab her breakfast. "Good morning, princess," greeted Mr Kim, her father. "Good morning, my precious," her mother, Mrs Kim, greeted next. "Good morning," grumbled Sunji as she sat down. The servant brought her a plate of her breakfast. "We made your favorite. Scrambled eggs and waffles," she announced. Sunji raised her eyebrows at her. "With syrup and butter?" she asked. "Yep. Just the way you like it," replied the servant and poured some syrup on her waffles. Sunji looked pleased and began to eat her food.

"Today is the last day of school, dear," said Mr Kim. "Aren't you excited for the summer?" Sunji made no answer. "Dear, your father is answering you," whispered Mrs Kim. "Oh. Sorry. I didn't hear you. Of course I'm excited," said Sunji, pretending to be happy. Mr Kim laughed. "I understand you're eating your favorite breakfast dish." Mrs Kim gently her daughter's cheek. "Cheer up, Sunji," she told her. Sunji frown and made no answer again.

Just then, the butler came towards the family. "Miss Sunji, your car is waiting for you. Hurry up or you shall be late for school," he announced. Sunji wipe with a handkerchief and got up. Mrs Kim kissed her daughter on the head. "Have fun on your last day of school, sweetheart," she said. "Don't forget to smile in school," said Mr Kim. Sunji forced on a smile just to pleased her father and then follow the butler out with her school bag.

With Sunji gone, her parents turned their smile to serious and concern faces. "Honey, I'm worried about our Sunji. She rarely smile everyday and she never had friends in school. She would only stick to her own world with music," said Mr Kim. "I know. But don't worry. Here is a brochure a friend of mine gave me," said Mrs Kim. She tossed a glossy brochure over to her husband. "A summer music camp? For one and a half month?" asked Mr Kim. "Yes. I have decided to register Sunji up for this camp, since she likes music so much. Also, this camp could make her change her attitude and make new friends. I heard that a camper who has the same behavior as Sunji has changed because of this camp," said Mrs Kim.

"This is a good idea for Sunji, honey. But does she know about it?"

"No. I've done this secretly. We'll tell her tonight."

 

In school, every student were excited about the summer and kept chatting about it. Sunji came into the classroom with her displeased expression. When the other student saw her, they kept quiet and whisper. Sunji sat at her place, ignoring their whispers. 

Sunji doesn't like to mix around in school. She would always sit alone wherever she is. She would scowl at other student, which makes them frighten. Not only she scowl, but she is also quite mean to them. Anytime a person bumped into her, she would shout at them without apologizing. Sometimes, when a student blames her for something she did wrong, she would shift responsibilities to that particular student. The teachers find it hard to guess which one is telling the truth. No one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter