First Day

I'm Glad To Have Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dinner, there was an event where any campers would come on stage and perform their hearts out. Whether it is singing or dancing. Sunji just take her place alone and watch the performance. How she wished she would be like them. At the other corner, Irene and her friends gather around for chit chat. Wendy glance at them over at the distance. "Those two party poopers. I don't know why they join this camp," she said while clicking her tongue. "Come on. They may not have the joy in their hearts. But at least they have talents in music. If not, why would they come here?" said Jun Ho. "I think that new girl is difficult to be friends with. I heard she argue with one of the girls in our cabin earlier," said Irene, looking at Sunji. "I dislike her a lot." 

Seulgi also agreed with her. "Me too. I don't know about Suho. Maybe I don't like him too. He has the same behavior as her," she said. Sunji kept on playing with her cellphone. Suho just whistled while daydreaming away. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook came into the main hall to watch the event. They both spotted the two campers who weren't enjoying the fun. "You go ahead. I want to talk to these two," Kyuhyun told his friend. Ryeowook smile and went on ahead. Kyuhyun sat between them. "Hello, Suho. Not joining your cabin mates or other campers?" he asked Suho. "I prefer to be alone for awhile," said Suho. Kyuhyun turned to Sunji. "Excuse me? You playing the cellphone."

Sunji grumbles and lock her phone screen. She saw the handsome counselor who caught her attention during the briefing. "Y-Yes?" she responded. "I see that you're not involved in the fun either," said Kyuhyun. "I don't feel like it tonight," Sunji said in a soft voice. "Well, maybe on your first night here, you don't. But try to throughout the camp, okay?" Sunji did not respond back. Kyuhyun asked her for her name. "Kim Sunji."

"Sunji. Nice to meet you." Kyuhyun offer for a handshake. Sunji, who couldn't say no to him, just shook his hand. "I notice that you and Suho don't looked pleased to be here. Is it because of the environment?" Kyuhyun asked both of them. But neither of them say a word. Kyuhyun smile. "I'm sorry if you think that question is too personal. I just want to know the reason behind your displeased expressions. No hard feelings, I hope," he said. "Not at all," Suho said in a thin voice. "Good. Any help or advice you need, I'm happy to help you both. Don't be shy to ask, okay? Enjoy the camp." Kyuhyun walked away to join his fellow counselors. 

 

~Suho's POV~

Hmph! What's with my counselor? He's always barging in just because I look displeased and lonely. What a busybody! I wish he would stop doing that to me.

 

~Sunji's POV~

What's with that counselor? Just because I sit alone doesn't mean he must barged in. He's not my nanny. What a busybody. But on the other hand, I think he's kind of cute. 

 

"Alright, everyone. We need to wrapped up for the night. Any last request?" the counselor boomed into the microphone. There was no respond from the audience. "No? Okay then. That wraps up tonight's talent request night. Thank you for participating. We hope you have fun. Good night, everyone." The campers file out of the main hall and to the mess hall for supper. Some campers chose to skip supper and went straight to bed. Sunji went back to her cabin after she brushes her teeth. Her cellphone starts to ring. "Hello?" she answered.

"Hello, sweetie. How is camp?" her mother was on the phone. Sunji rolled her eyes. "Well, omma. I hope you're happy with this. I'm not enjoying one bit of this camp!" she complained. "Aww, sweetie. Of course you're not. It's a new environment for you for your first time. Maybe after a while, you'll enjoy it," said Mrs Kim. "Oops! I gotta go to bed now. Good night." The phone went dead. Sunji sighed, puts down her phone and went straight to bed. In Cabin B, Suho was also in bed early. He was already snoring away when the other boys came back from supper. "Wow! Suho is sleeping already. Well, good night. See you in the morning," Minho thought a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter