Arrival at Camp

I'm Glad To Have Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhere along the road to the campsite, a few guys were sitting in a van. They were camp counselors who will teach music lessons in the camp. One of them was Kyuhyun, the counselor who will teach the vocal class. "Sigh! Do I have to go to this camp to teach?" he asked his friends. "The camp director did hired us to come. So, here we are. On the road going to the campsite," replied Changmin, his friend who was driving. "And after all, it is a music camp. We are required to teach the campers some singing, dancing and all these stuff," Eunhyuk added in. 

"Not only that! You are good in helping others and encouraging them. So, you're the perfect guy to tag along," said Ryeowook. "It's true. I do want to help others. But I promised I would spend some time with my family during the summer," said Kyuhyun. "You can do it after camp. There's still plenty of time before summer ends," said Henry. Kyuhyun just shrugged. He looked at the surroundings outside. "Changmin, are you sure you're going the right way?" he asked. "Yep. It says so on the GPS," replied Changmin. "I can see the sign already," said Ryeowook. 

Soon, the counselors arrived at the campsite. They unload their stuff from the van. The camp director, Park Yumi, came and greet them. "Hello. Welcome to the music camp," she greeted them. "Hello," the music counselors greeted her. "Oh? She's a woman? I didn't know that," whispered Ryeowook. Yumi then gave some instructions and briefing about what to do in the camp. 

Meanwhile, some campers who attended the camp last year were chatting away, feeling excited to be back. Among them was Irene, the most popular girl in her school and the camp. She's talented in singing and rapping. Two girls beside her were her best friends, Seulgi and Wendy. When Irene was going to camp, they too follow. They were also talented in singing. Another camper who was also excited to be back is Minho, who has a talent in rapping. He is also friends with the three girls. "Hey, Irene! Seulgi! Wendy! It's good to see you again!" he said. "It's great to see you again, Minho," said Irene. "So, are you planning to go solo for the Talentime competition this year?" asked Seulgi. "With Taemin away for the summer, I have no choice but to go solo. And besides, I'm learning how to sing," replied Minho. "I bet you'll do great," said Wendy. "Come on. Let's go and register for the camp." 

Somewhere in the campsite, Sunji have arrived. The chauffeur open the car door and she stepped out. He also unload her luggages out from the car booth. "Thanks," said Sunji. The chauffeur salute at her and smile. "Have fun. We'll pick you up after camp," he told her. Sunji grabbed her luggages and walked away. The chauffeur watched her go and then drove back to the city.

Sunji could see lots of campers walking around with their name tags on. She tried to find where the registration counter is but she was lost. Just then, someone tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and saw a guy behind her. "You scared me!" she said. "Sorry if I startled you. But do you know where the registration counter is? I'm new here," said the guy. "How would I know? I'm just like you! A new camper and lost!" snapped Sunji. The guy looked at her with disgust. "Well, you don't have to snapped at me, okay?" he scolded. 

"Hey there. Are you the new campers? Registration is this way. Follow me," said one of the campers. Sunji and the guy followed her and get registered. They were escorted inside the main hall for their camp briefing. Sunji sat alone, not wanting to be with the others. She could hear some campers were dancing and singing with excitement. Yumi came in and greeted the campers. "Hello, campers! Welcome to our music summer camp!" The campers cheered and screamed in respond. Yumi put up her hand for silence. "Settled down. I can see old faces from last year. So, welcome back." 

Irene, Seulgi, Wendy and Minho smile at each other and to their friends. "I can also see newcomers this year. I will give them a briefing on what we do here. Here in music camp, we'll teach you everything related to music. This year, we hired some new counselors to teach us. Guys, step out and introduced yourselves before I give the briefing." The counselors did as they were told. 

"Hello. I'm Changmin. Kyuhyun and I will teach you how to sing. We will swap positions each week."

"Hello. I'm Ryeowook and I'll be your coach for piano and keyboard lessons."

"Hello. I'm Henry and I'll be giving you violin lessons."

"What's up? I'm Hyukjae. But call me Eunhyuk. I will teach you rapping."

"I'm Yunho. I will teach you some cool dance moves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter