Epilogue

I'm Glad To Have Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Sunji left, Taemin began to approach his friends. "Taemin!" squealed Seulgi. "Good job, all of you. I'm sorry I didn't join camp this year," said Taemin, regretting not coming to camp. "That's alright. There's always next year," said Minho. "We wanted you to meet a new friend. Meet Junmyeon, but you can call him Suho." Suho smile nervously and waved hello. "Hello. It's nice to meet you. I heard about you from Minho. You two were awesome tonight," said Taemin. 

"There's one more girl we want you to meet but she left already," said Irene. "Oh, you mean the winner? That's alright. If she comes back next year, I can meet her," said Taemin. While they chat with him, Suho went to find Jimin. She and her mother were packing up to leave. "Hello, Suho. I guess you come to say good bye to us," said Jiwoo. "Yes. I had fun helping you guys, even though I'm on punishment," said Suho. "We had fun too, right, Jimin?" 

Jimin nodded her head. "I'll miss you, Suho. Maybe I can come as a camper next year. I might think of joining you guys," she said. "That would be awesome," said Suho. They both hugged each other before they part their ways. 

Sunji reached home safely. She missed her big house. "Welcome home, miss Sunji," the butler said as he opens the door. The other servants also welcomed her back. Sunji placed her trophy and the envelope of the prize on the cupboard. "When are you going to CJ?" asked Mr Kim. "Maybe before school begins again," replied Sunji. She went up to her room to sleep, as she is tired after Talentime. As she sleeps, she dreamt about camp. How she will miss it?

 

It has been 5 days since camp is over. But that doesn't mean friendship ends there. Sunji invited her camper friends over to her house for a big pool party. Everyone is there, including

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter