Revenge

I'm Glad To Have Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday came and it was time for each counselor to check for tidiness in the campers' cabin. Sunji didn't have time to clean up her own place. The blanket was unfolded, part of the sheet was not tucked in and her stuff were everywhere on the bed. When the counselor came to her, she was shocked to see her mess. "Sunji, didn't you remember that Friday is cleanliness inspection day?" she asked. "Look at your bed! It's a mess!"

"I did. I just don't have the time to clean up," replied Sunji. "You have free period on certain days in your schedule. Why didn't you tidy up on those days?" the counselor asked again. "I already told you. I don't have the time," Sunji argued back. "Then make time. I don't see you going for practices during free period. So, you should have no excuse to not clean up your bed. Everyone in your cabin has tidy this place up. And this include their beds," said the counselor. Sunji look at the other campers with jealousy. Irene was smirking by the distance. Sunji saw her straightaway and became angry. "Since it's your first week here in camp, I'll give you a chance. Next week, I expect your bed to be clean. If not, it's off to Yumi's cabin you go," warned the counselor. "Do I make myself clear?"

"What if I have no time again?" asked Sunji. "I already said make some time! No arguments, please! And no more excuses unless for valid reason!" replied the counselor. Sunji sighed with frustration.  "Now, clean up your bed before you go for your class," said the counselor. She turned to the other campers. "The rest of you may go." The campers smile and left their cabin, leaving Sunji alone to make the bed. Sunji growled silently. She even cursed quietly. Unfortunately, the counselor is not deaf as a bat. She can hear what she was saying. "I heard that! Hurry up or you'll miss your class!" she scolded. 

The first class was singing. Sunji entered the class 5 minutes late. "Why were you late?" asked Kyuhyun. "She had to make the bed," Irene said instead of her. Kyuhyun nodded his head. "Okay. Next time, always clean your room before Friday, okay? Now, let's start the class by going into your vocal group." Sunji heard snickering and giggles about her among the female campers. Irene also whisper to her friends. "Hah! Serves her right for not cleaning her bed in time." Seulgi and Wendy giggled. Sunji heard what she said and felt more upset than ever. 

When the other campers were singing, Kyuhyun noticed that Sunji was not participating. "Stop!" he said and everyone stopped singing. He turned to Sunji. "Sunji, try to concentrate here. From the top!" The campers began to sing again but not Sunji. Kyuhyun sighed and had to stop everyone again. He approached Sunji. "Sunji, what happened to you today? I can't stop every time! Can you please try to focus on the lesson?" 

"Can you stop bothering me and leave me alone?!" Sunji screamed out in anger and ran out of the class in tears, leaving everyone to shock, including Kyuhyun. "Well, we'll just have to proceed without her. Let's start again." Sunji sat by the corner and cried. Luckily, there was no counselor roaming around to inspect. When class ended and everyone leave for the next class, Kyuhyun went over to Sunji to talk to her alone. "Sunji...." he began. "Go away!!" Sunji said, not looking at him. Kyuhyun sat down beside her. "Now that we're alone, can you tell me what is bothering you? You seemed upset about something."

"It's personal! I don't feel like telling you!" said Sunji, wipin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter