What A Beautiful Voice

I'm Glad To Have Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yumi was polishing her nails in her cabin when there's a knock on the door. "Who is it?" she asked. "It's me! We have a serious problem," the voice called. "Well, then, come in!" The counselor led the two campers inside the cabin. Yumi was shocked to see them covered with bruises. "What happened?" she gasped. "Apparently, these two troublemakers were fighting by the corner," the counselor explained. "Thank you. Let me talk to them in private," said Yumi. "Go back to the campsite." The counselor bowed and left. 

Irene and Suho were left alone to face the camp director. "Now, one of you please explain why were you fighting," said Yumi. Both Irene and Suho were talking and screaming at the same time. Yumi slammed her cup on the desk. "Quiet! One person at a time!" she scolded. "May I go first? It's this, Yumi. Irene here simply barged in when I'm with a camper. And she wanted to pick a fight on me," said Suho. "That's not true, Yumi! I fought with him is because he was about to bully my friend, Seulgi," Irene goes next. "And may I ask why was he bullying your friend?" asked Yumi, who is becoming fragiled on her chair. Irene explained the whole story. "My friends and I saw him picking on Julia. He was about to crush her cellphone if she doesn't apologize. I stopped him but he wouldn't let me. Seulgi told him that she'll report to the counselor. But Suho wanted to hit her. I defend her by having a fight."  

Yumi look at Suho. "Is this true, Suho?" she asked him. "Well, it is true that I picked on Julia. But Irene started the fight first. I never wanted to pick a fight with anyone else," replied Suho. "Oooo!! You liar!! You're such a jerk!!" said the angry Irene. "Enough, Irene! And don't call people names!" shouted Yumi. "I will to speak with Julia about this matter. She's the only one who knows if Suho is picking on her or not." She spoke to a counselor on the walkie talkie. "Please get me Julia right here now."

14 minutes later, the counselor brought Julia to her cabin. "Now, Julia. Tell me this. Was Suho bullying you?" asked Yumi. Julia stare at Suho, who is glaring angrily at her. Earlier, Suho warned her not to tell any counselors about the matter. Or he will punch her face. Terrified, Julia said, "N-no. He wasn't. He was.....just flirting with me." Suho look pleased, for his plans are working. "And what about the crushing the cellphone part?" Yumi asked again. "He was......just playing with me," replied Julia. 

Yumi nodded and decided to come to her conclusion. "Okay. The decision has been made. Irene, you will apologize to Suho for what you did. Suho, I shall think it's a joke for now. But don't threatened the campers with anything, even if it's a joke." Irene was shocked. How could Yumi not believe her? "But Yumi, Suho is a bully!" she said. "I have heard enough, Irene. Julia had already said Suho was flirting with her. So, stop talking about this matter already. Go and apologize to Suho this instant. You three are dismissed." 

Irene marched off in anger. Suho smile to himself, knowing he is safe from punishment. They both only had a few hours of shower before dinner. Seulgi and Wendy met up with their friend at the mess hall. "Irene, what happened?" they asked. "You wouldn't believe it! Yumi said I had to apologize to Suho for fighting. He's the one who is to blame!" replied Irene. "Well, then you should, even if he's not the one to blame," said Wendy. "But he is! Why would Julia lie to Yumi?" Irene began to wonder. "Never mind about Julia. The important thing is to not fight with Suho again. Stop making enemies. This way, you will enjoy the camp," said Seulgi. "How can I enjoy the camp with that troublemaker around?" asked Irene.

Irene ate her food angrily. She send a death glare at Suho, who was smiling at her. "Oh, will you stop looking at Suho and start eating?" asked Jun Ho. "Just shut up, will you!?" Irene shouted at him. "This wouldn't happened if you didn't pick a fight on him," said Sena. Minho just kept quiet. "Maybe they're right. Maybe Suho is a bully. But somehow, I don't see him as one."

After dinner, Seulgi spotted Suho walking back to his cabin. "There he is. Go and apologize," she told Irene. But Irene refused to apologize. "Why should I? He is the one who is the wrong," she growled. "Come on, Irene. Please do it. For Yumi's sake," begged Wendy. Seulgi also begged her friend to do it. Irene sighed and began to wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter