Dinner

Finally, Love!

"Game!" 

The voice sounded very familiar. I looked back to my girls and they, too had heard the voice.

"Kimmy, parang kilala ko yung boses na yun ah?" Alex commented and she looked into the different tables in the restaurant. Suddenly, I heard her gasp.

"Look, Kimmy! Nandun yung mga boys oh! Mukhang ang sarap ng pinag-uusapan pa." Alex pointed a group in the far end of the room. The lightning there seemed to be dark that's why I couldn't really recognize their faces. However, they were all looking at one person and that was... Gerald! My eyes widened that I thought my eyes had never been more open before! God was making his moves na talaga. "Ang bilis niyo naman po, Lord." I thought.

"Kimmy, mukhang nakakita ka ng multo ah?" Angeline asked. She stood beside me and followed where my eyes were directed. 

"Ohhhhhh. I see." She patted my shoulders and made me look at her. "Do you want to eat here or sa ibang restaurant na lang?" worry was evident in her voice.

"Angge naman! Exciting kaya 'to!" Alex suddenly in. I quickly pinched her side because of that comment. Honestly, my heart was beating so fast. I felt so scared and excited at the same time. I thought this was destiny working for us.

"No. It's okay." I called in the waitress and asked for a secluded area available. Fortunately, this restaurant offered an area for celebrities wherein they wouldn't be bothered by other customers. Why didn't I know this restaurant before? Haha!

The waitress led us to our table and uh ohhh, she was leading us to a table beside the boys! I saw Rayver looked up and our eyes locked. The look of shock was evident in his face and I saw him whispered excitedly to Gerald. Suddenly, all the boys stood up. They too had a look of shock on their faces. 

"Ma'am this is your table. Call me whenever you're ready to order" the waitress then excused herself from us. She seemed confused of what was happening so she left hurriedly. 

"Guys, guys! Ganyan na ba kami kaganda para maging ganyan pagmumukha niyo?" Alex broke the silence and she went to the guys and closed the mouths of Enrique and Enchong, they still had the look of bewilderment on their faces. 

However, Gerald seemed to be indifferent of my present. He was just staring at me that I began to feel conscious. 

"Dito rin pala kayo kakain. Join na kami

ah." I said as I try to pull our table towards their table. Apparently, Alex and Angeline were busy talking to Enrique and Enchong so I had to pull this table by myself. I saw in the corner of my eyes that Gerald  stood up quickly and went to the other side of the table. 

"Here. Let me help you." I heard Gerald said and carried the table towards their table. "Thanks." I sat on a chair beside Rayver. Gerald was sitting on Rayver's left side. "So, kanina pa ba kayo dito?" I asked as I looked into the menu. Everything seemed to be delicious.

"Medyo. Nakaorder na kami." Rayver replied. He pointed out a meal on the menu and he said that it is delicious. I called in the waitress again and gave my order. Angeline and Alex's orders followed.

"So, this is fun. What brought you girls here?" Enrique asked me and then he wiggled his brows at Gerald. That gesture didn't go unnoticed.

"Angeline said that we should dine some place nearby since we're all tired na eh. Kayo din siguro." I said a matter of factly.  "Yeah. By the way, treat daw ni Ge 'to. Diba, Ge?" Enchong said. 

"Naku. Wag na. Kitang kakauwi lang nung tao pinagkakaisahan niyo agad. Kayo ha." I replied to Enchong. 

"Sus! Ang dami kayang utang namin nito!" Rayver exclaimed. "Sa mga updates pa lang namin sa iy..." 

"Hep!" Gerald quickly covered Rayver's mouth with a ball of tissue so I didn't hear the rest of what he had to say. Enchong,John, Enrique and even Alex laughed so hard that made some of the customers looked.

"Huy, Ge! Okay ka lang ba? Namukutla ka ah!" Angeline asked Gerald. True enough, it seemed like Gerald lost all the blood in his face. He looked so pale and his eyes looked like they were about to cry.

However, Rayver started to laugh, too.

"Ha...ehhh...Oo. Gago kasi 'tong si Rayver." Gerald lightly punched Rayver's arm.

"So ano ba yung sinasabi mo, Ray?" I asked. 

"Ha?" Rayver looked at Gerald then at me again. "Ah! Updates sa uhhhh...Ilocos." They all started laughing again. What was this? Was this a joke? I didn't get it. I thought that these boys were hiding something.

"Ge? Anong meron sa Ilocos?" I asked Gerald directly because I know those other boys wouldn't tell me the truth.

"Ano, magandang place kasi yun...for the expansion of my business siguro?" Gerald stammered with his words.

"Really? So does that mean you'll be staying na?" I asked. I suddenly got all excited because there was the possibility that Gerald would be staying here for good.

"Siguro. Kung may reason naman na magstay ako dito, I'll stay." Gerald replied as he looked into my eyes. Some voice in the back of my head tells me that I could be that reason but I settled for a more rational reason. 

"Well, goodluck sa business prospect mo." I replied. 

"Yes. Sana magwork at makuha ko yung oo nung taong 'yun." 

"Oo for what?" I asked him. I wonder what approval was that for. Gerald just smiled at me. It was a smile that can make any girl fall head over heels. I didn't realize that I was already smiling from ear to ear, too.

"Oy Kimimay, grabe yang pagngiti mo. Mukhang mapupunit na mukha mo oh." Alex quipped that made everyone laughed. I suddenly forgot that we had company.

"Ang bad mo friend! Masama bang tanungin si Ge?" I protested and crossed my arms.

"Eh Kimmy, kung mag-usap at ngitian kayo diyan parang wala kami dito oh." Kuya John stated. 

"Tama na yang pang-aasar kay Kimmytot, alam niyo namang ganyan yan." Gerald said seriously. He looked at me and I saw something in his eyes. He was teasing me more!

"Hoy Geraldo! Tigil tigilan mo nga. Pinagkakaisahan niyo kong lahat!" I exclaimed. God. All my friends were making fun of me. 

"Kimmy, mahal ka kasi namin. Okay?" Enchong got up and walked to my side. "Diba, Ge?" then he put his arms around me and laughed.

"Ano ba, Enchong. Mahal ba yun? Inaasar niyo kaya ako!" I said as I removed his arms from my shoulder.

Fortunately, our orders had arrived.