Kim

Finally, Love!

"Ray! I heard the good news ah! Finally, ikakasal ka na!" I said to Rayver as I met him in the ASAP backstage and hugged him. 

"Oo nga. Wala e. Ganyan mga Cruz." replied Rayver while laughing

"Baliw ka talaga!"

"Hindi naman. In-love lang. Chiu, by the way,  you are invited ha! Don't ever miss my wedding or else, I won't agree being your partner in any prod here in ASAP!"

"Opo opo. Pupunta ako for sure. Ayaw kong mawala dance parner ko no." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on my way to our taping location when Xian texted me, "Kimmy, go straight to the tent, okay?" I replied, "Okay. Malapit na ko."

When we arrived, I got out of the car and followed Xian's direction. I entered the tent and there he was, sitting in the middle with guitar on his hands and a choir behind him. They started to sing my favorite song. I was so surprised. I noticed that there were other people in the tent, too. Some crews and fans are here and they all look kinikilig as they watch Xian play and sing. I know that I should be happy about this but something in my heart doesn't feel right. I do appreciate Xian's effort for me. He likes doing these kinds of things, surprises and chivalry and all that stuffs, but I know that something is missing. He has been courting me for a long time now but I still haven't give my Yes to him yet. He knows that I really care for him but that "something" always holds me back.

He has been my friend for a long time now but I just really can't go on the the next level with him. And right now, I still don't know what that something or reason is. I can just feel if in my gut that something will happen and I have no idea. I got out of these thoughts in my head and just smiled at Xian.

"So Kim, did you like my surprise?" Xian said as he walked towards me and hugged me.

"Naku. Ikaw talaga. Ayan ka na naman sa mga ganyan ha." I said and smiled. 

"Basta para sayo." 

I think any girl in the world right now would have swooned on how Xian acted but I just don't feel it in my heart. As hard as I try to deny, I know that there is someone that my really heart longs for and I know for sure it is not Xian. I am scared of the thought that even after all these years, his face is all I can think about before I go to sleep at night and every morning I wake up. Gaaaahhh! What's happening to you Kim?! I got out of my reverie when Ate Haidz shrieked.

"Kimmy! I don't know if you would like this" Ate Haidz said as she handed her phone to me. 

HEADLINE: Gerald Anderson, magbabalik Pinas matapos ang pamamalagi ng matagal sa Tate.

Whaaaaaaaat?! Bigla na lang ako napaupo. I don't know what to feel. He is coming back. Memories of that night came all rushing to my head. The hug...the kiss...the goodbye... 

Someone pinched me in the cheek. It was Xian. That gesture made the fans shrieked. 

"Kimmy, are you okay? 

"Ahhh..ye...yeah. Of course I'm okay. I was just shocked" I said as I return the phone to Ate Haids who was smiling. 

"Are you sure? Do you want me to get you anything?" said Xian as he rubbed my back. 

"Nope. I am sure. Direk will also call us na rin naman. I'm good." 

We began to shoot five scenes today. All I can think about is Gerald going back here in the Philippines. I know that there is a big chance that I will meet him. Am I ready for this? If I see him, what should I say? Throughout the taping, all I could think about is Gerald.

Direk began to worry about me. The shoot took longer than it expected.

"Kimmy, why were you all so distracted? Are you okay ba? You were not like this naman before"

"Sorry direk, medyo magulo lang po yung isip ko ngayon. Sorry talaga direk."

"Everyone, pack-up na tayo! Ituloy na lang bukas!" 

I don't know why but I feel so dead tired. I said my goodbyes to everyone and hurried back to my van. 

"Kim, okay ka lang ba?" asked Ate Haidz.

"Opo. Pagod lang."

"Oh eto C2, inumin mo muna."

"Thank you Ate Haidz." I said as I got it from her. I immediately thought of the time wherein inside the PBB house, Gerald and I drank C2 in one bottle only. From that, I know that what we have is something deeper than I thought. I got more comfortable with him around. From our dishwashing moments, kilitian blues, bisaya moments, and of course, our time in Hundred Islands. Those were the best moments of my life. There were no other people but only us. How I wish before that we could stay in that house forever. But, I think good things are not meant to last. Just like Gerald and I.

When I got home, I checked my twitter and instagram first. Apparently, there are a lot of Kimerald fans who want a reunion project.

"Agad agad? Ang bilis naman nila. How I love them" I blurted out.

For tonight, I just tweeted "Whatever will be, will be." 

My phone beeped and someone tweeted me. Oh. The account apparently retweeted Gerald's tweet right after my tweet and it says "Hoping. I will wait." with a picture of an old man sitting alone in a bench. God. What are you doing Gerald? Stop it, Kim! Stop assuming. It's just a coincidence. Hay. I tried to sleep but I can't so I just looked into the twitter page of Gerald. Curiosity got the best of me since I haven't seen his account for a long time now. Hmmmmmm. 

Wow! He has his own business na pala just like what he dreamt of and he's even more handsome now. I read his other tweets until I came to his first tweet, "Here by your side." with a picture of us. I felt my heart breaking. I started to cry. I know that I was happy when I was by his side and I know he was too. But what happened, Gerald? What happened to us? I continued to trace our picture. It was a picture of me looking in the camera, all smiles, while Gerald,  is looking lovingly at me. 

"Why did it have to be this way, Ge? " I said while sobbing.

I continue to cry and as I enter the dream state, Gerald's words came rushing in "5 years, 10, 30, till the day I die, Kim will always be a part of me."