Dance

Finally, Love!

"Hi, Ge. How are you?" Kim said lightly.

All the videos I watched while I was in the States cannot be compared to what I was seeing now. Kim was really here in front of me. The close proximity I have with Kim made me jelly on the knees. I just wish I could hug her so tight now but unfortunately, there were so many people. I didn't realize that I've been staring at her and she was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Earth to Gerald" Kim said while smiling. 

"Oh. Hi, Kim. O...okay naman. Ikaw? Ang payat mo pa rin ah" I replied. I was so tongue-tied. She seems unaffected of my presence. Don't I matter to her like that anymore? Why was I so affected by her presence while she...she made it appear that nothing happened between us long ago. Maybe she's moved on. No! Don't think like that, Ge. She went on dates but hasn't been into any relationships. Maybe there's still a chance.

"Yun talaga napansin mo ah." Kim said and laughed.

"Oo naman. Di nalaki arms mo oh." I replied and squeezed her arms. Kim was surprised of the gesture and I did, too. I quickly removed my hands from her arms. 

"Ahh...ehhh...Nalaki yan no. Di mo lang pansin." Kim said quickly.

"Sige. Ano? Okay lang ba na partner tayo?" I asked. 

"Oo. Wala naman tayong magagawa diba?" Kim replied. 

I was hurt when she said that. But I know that Kim was very professional and wouldn't disobey the order of the production team. 

"Ahh. Oo nga." was all I could reply. 

"Muling ibalik ang tamis ng pag-ibiiiggg~" I turned around and saw Ate Yeng and Kuya Erik singing. I noticed that everyone was in the room now.

All eyes were transfixed on me and Kim. They were also smiling. Even Xian was watching us with a look of irritation on his face. 

"Ayieeeeeeee! Sure na mababaliw lahat ng Kimeralds this Sunday!" Enchong said as he pushed Kim towards me. The sudden push of Enchong made Kim lost her balance so I instinctively held her waist to keep her from falling. We were in the same position from our My Girl episode before where Kim was acting so drunk and I caught her before falling that led to our kiss. I saw her wide eyes as she was so shocked of what had happened. We stared at each other for a few seconds and suddenly,

"Uy, Kim at Ge! Tama na yan. Kinikilig na kaming lahat dito!" Ate Toni shouted that made everyone shrieked, too.

I pulled Kim and made her stand up

"Are you okay?" 

"Yes, yes. Sira ulo talaga 'tong si Enchong. Patay 'to sakin." she replied and ran towards Enchong. She pinched Enchong on his side and ran back to my side. 

"Kimmy, ha. Ang sakit nun, mawawala abs ko e." Enchong said jokingly.

"Tse! Muntik kaya ako mahulog." Kim replied.

"Andyan naman si Ge e. Sinalo ka pa nga oh." Enrique replied to Kim and elbowed me. 

"Tama na nga 'to. Teacher practice na tayo. Kanina pa kami star of the show oh." I said and looked at everyone. 

"Okay, game na! Pinagtitripan na naman natin 'tong old lovebirds natin." Teacher Georcell said and everyone was like "Awwwwwww~!"

Teacher Georcell started to teach us the steps for our production. There would be step wherein I would hold Kim's waist

from the back and sway our hips together. It was a bit awkward when I first swayed so Kim laughed. 

"Ge, medyo awkward yun." Kim said. 

"I know. Can we try it again?" I replied shyly.

"Of course. Come." Kim took my hands and guided it to her hips. She started to sway and then I followed. The feel of her hands to mine sent shiver down to my spines. She was about to remove her hands from mine but I held on. She was a bit taken aback from what I did but I did not care. Call me anything you want but God knows how I really miss the feeling of holding Kim's hand. I was glad that Kim didn't insist to remove her hands from mine. After a few more minutes, we completed practicing our production number. 

"Hey, Ge. That was great. See you!" Kim said and smiled after Teacher Georcell dismissed us.

"Yeah. Thanks for being patient with me."

"Wala yun. Sige, bye!" Kim said and kissed my cheeks. I was so dumbfounded of what happened that I didn't get to say anything back to her. She started to walk towards the door where Erich was waiting for her. I didn't have to get the chance to talk to her. 

"Okay lang. Magkikita pa naman tayo bukas." I thought.

Enchong suddenly patted my shoulder. 

"Ano? Okay pa ba puso mo?" Enchong said jokingly.

"Siguro. Tanungin mo, ayun oh kausap si Erich sa labas." I replied and smiled.

"Sira ulo talaga. Baliw na baliw pa. Pero bro, parang walang nangyari kung ano noon ah? Galing" 

"Oo nga eh. Walang galit, walang sigawan or whatsoever. Kailangan muna namin sigurong mag-usap." 

"I think kailangan niyo talaga, bro. I can see that you still has an effect on her."  Enchong said and wiggled his brows. 

"Wala kaya, 'Chong. I stammer everytime she talks to me pero siya, parang walang nangyari." I replied.

"Hay naku, Ge. Nakakalimutan mo ba na ilang awards na yung napanalunan ni Kimmy for being the Best Actress?" Enchong said and laughed.

"I don't know, bro. Ayoko namang mag-assume agad. Besides, sandali lang ako dito sa Pinas."

"I think you should stay longer here, bro. Diba gustong mong makipagbalikan kay Kim so stay."

"Pero paano kung ayaw nita talaga na nandito ako?"

"Tara na nga, usap tayo ng mga boys." Enchong said and pulled me towards the exit.