Rehearsals

Finally, Love!

The rehearsal room was full of artists. Some were in the middle practicing their production while some just sat on the floor at all sides of the room. Memories came rushing in. All the rehearsals with Kim before flashed in my eyes. I still remember the time when we rehearsed our production number, Obsessed, here. Kim was so shy doing the routines that Teacher Georcell were teaching. 

"Teacher, ang sensual naman niyan" Kim said shyly

"Hindi. Okay yan teacher. Maganda. Damihan mo pa." I added while laughing.

Kim suddenly pinched my sides and I can see that she's starting to get irritated. Her eyes are starting to be chinky because she is trying to look all mad. Her lips are pouted to. I mustered all my will power not to kiss those so I just settled on just pinching her cheeks. "Oh how I love this woman." I thought. All the while, Teacher Georcell was just watching us.

"You two will get married someday and I've never been wrong about these kind of things." Teacher Georcell said seriously.

This made Kim and I blush. As I look at her, I can see that she's actually smiling and has a dreamy look on her eyes but then she replied,

"Teacher talaga. Sayaw na nga tayo. At Ikaw, Ge. Wag ka ng magrequest request diyan. Mamaya niyan kung ano pa ipagawa satin e."  

"Sige po, boss." I said as I leaned in and kissed her hand.

I know in my heart that at this moment, I would marry Kim anywhere within a heartbeat. Actually, I'm ready to start a life with Kim for awhile now. However, our situation continues to worsen. The management actually plans to break our loveteam slowly and be paired up to different artists. Kim and I haven't talked about it yet but I already know where it would end. Our relationship would continue to be a secret from all people.

"Uy, Ge! How are you? Namiss ka namin! Mukhang seryoso agad ah?" Ate Toni said and kissed my cheek.

"Hindi naman, Ate. Kamusta na kayo ni Kuya Paul?" I said and smiled. 

"Okay na okay. Kami pa. By the way, nandun yung Miss Sunshine mo oh." Ate Toni said jokingly and pointed at the far corner of the room. I followed her finger and there, I saw the woman who I will forever love, that no matter what happens, my heart would always go back to her. I know that in any lifetime, my heart would still choose only her. However, my Miss Sunshine seemed to be happy and contented with Xian by his side. From where I was standing, I could hear her cute giggle caused by Xian's joke.

"Naku, Ge. Salubong agad kilay mo. Wag kang mag-alala. Wala yan. Bantay mo kaya kami nila Shaina dito. KIMERALD Forever kami kaya bilis bilisan mo pagkilos." Ate Toni said and patted my shoulder.

"Thanks, Ate ha."

"Wala yun. Naniniwala ako sayo." 

I just smiled at her and made my way to where Rayver, Enchong and Enrique were sitting.

"Hey, bro. Good to see you! Kamusta?" Enchong said.

"Okay lang naman. Nakakamiss e!"

"Sus. Iba yang namimiss mo e. Alam ko na yan. Ano? Practice na tayo?" Enrique said and stood.

For my guesting on ASAP this sunday, they lined up 3 production numbers for me. First is my "comeback" production number where I would dance. Second is with my Co- Teleserye Bida Boys and the last is a Supahdance prod. 

My "comeback" production wasn't really hard because all I had to do was dance my songs before like Chicken Noodle Soup and Don Romantiko. However, the fact that Kim was there made me feel conscious. She once smiled at me when she caught me staring at her while I dance. My heart froze when she smiled at me. I feel so giddy and young. God. This woman really affects me so much. That killer smile made me forget of the routine.

"Gerald, okay ka lang? Alam mo 'tong Don Romantiko by heart ah? Sinasayaw mo pa nga 'to sa shows while you were in the States, diba?" Rayver said while laughing. Apparently, Rayver saw what happened and he was so amazed that even after all these years, Kim could still affect his bestfriend so bad with just a little gesture. Boy, how his friend have really fallen in love hard with Kim. He just hoped that at the right time, his two friends would have a second chance on their love. 

"Ahhh...Oo, okay lang ako. Bawal magkamali? Hahaha!" I said and straightened up. 

After that, my practice went on smoothly. I still look at Kim whenever I had the chance and sometimes, I would caught her looking at me, too.

I was down to my last production number, Supahdance, and Teacher Georcelle is pairing up artists. Enrique is with Liza, Enchong is with Shaina and...and... 

"Kim! Come here. You'll be paired up with Gerald" Teacher Georcell shouted. 

I think my world just stopped and all I could do was just stare at Kim as she walked towards my side. I could hear everyone shouting with joy and I think my heart also joined those shouts, too.