e i g h t

Avoiding Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moon illuminated the whole dark sky, its brightness radiating as the two of them went home after a full-blown session of food trips, some furniture hunting, and a couple of arcade hopping.

 

"Ugh... I feel so full now. I think I might burst like a overstretched balloon anytime." Sehun laid down on the bed, grateful that he could rest and rewind after an eventful day.

 

And Yifan was right. All Sehun needs to do is immerse himself in various things that he like, such as bubble teas, to temporarily forget his problem. Lu Han. But it was so temporary. Sehun fully knows that he cannot just get rid of his feelings for his Dumb Deer.

 

He felt the bed dip to one side, just to find Yifan sitting down beside him.

 

"You look like a guy who's two months pregnant." Yifan whispered and patted Sehun's stomach, to which he received a loud smack from Sehun's hand. "Okay. A very violent pregnant guy."

 

"Shut up!" Sehun blushed, as soon as he found Yifan's eyes crinkle into tiny crescents. Ugh why is Gege so cute again. "You made me look like this, with a bloated stomach! You spoiled me with too much food! So it's your responsibility for this!"

 

"Because I know you wanted it." Yifan winked in a playful way. "You are too irresistible for me. So I shower you with my love and spoil you to death."

 

"That is honestly a creepy thing to say." Sehun admitted. "But thanks. I really needed the food. They're like, my stress relievers."

 

"You're always welcome, Sehunnie." The two of them stared at each other for a minute, not saying anything. It wasn't awkward at all, because it felt like a comfortable silence.

 

Then Yifan got up. "I'll just wash up, okay? Don't sleep until I tuck you to bed."

 

"You make me feel like a baby."

 

"You'll always be my baby."

 

Sehun practically melted at Yifan's words. Why couldn't he be like his hyung? Confident, smooth, and y. Why is he always fussing about things instead?

 

Like, Wu Yifan is basically Sehun's role model in life. He became hooked to basketball because of him. He became a playboy because of him. He also became gay for a really short period of time, because of Wu Yifan. But now, that certain confusion is bothering him again, and it's because of Lu Han.

 

Just then, an flurry of white, untainted skin blocked Sehun's vision of the condominium room. The flurry of white was six feet tall and it had blond hair. But the most important thing is...

 

"GAAAHHH!!!" Sehun screamed on top of his lungs, hastily grabbing a large fluffy pillow to cover his not-so-innocent eyes.

 

Yifan stood in front of him, almost and clad only in boxers two sizes too small for him. Most of all, they weren't just ordinary boxers, they were Sehun's tiny boxers.

 

"I, uhm, I kind of forgot my underwear in China... and I also kind of forgot to buy something useful in the malls. So, can you lend me some underwear? Well, I promise I will buy tomorrow!" A very flustered Yifan said, his own cheeks flushed with bright red.

 

"Oh, and do you have something bigger than this pair of boxers that I'm wearing right now?"

 

Sehun secretly peeked one eye to see Yifan, and he immediately regretted peeking after he saw that not only his height has grown and his abdomen became more sculpted, but also his not-so-little pet down there. The puny boxers embraced Yifan's hips and emphasized the size of his more, and Sehun could almost see through the flimsy underwear.

 

If Lu Han's is great, Yifan's is damn greater.

 

"What the heck?!" He shouted out loud, surprised at his own byuntae thoughts. He can't possibly think of the two of them in that way!!!

 

"Ahem." Yifan coughed to get his suddenly timid brother's attention. "So can I-"

 

"Yes! Yes! You can borrow whatever you want! Just get out of my sight! Oh my gosh, you are such an eyesore for me!" Sehun dropped the pillow and waved his hands to shoo the very befuddled Yifan away.

 

"Uh, okay?" Yifan scrunched his eyebrows in a cute way, then made his way to Sehun's luggage to find more underwear for him to use.

 

Soon, Sehun inhaled and exhaled to relax his scarred soul. He has seen way too many for him to handle himself properly. "Lord, please bless my eyes with Your holiest water." He silently prayed.

 

"Sehunnie!"

 

Oh no here comes the stripper again!

 

"Yes?" Sehun braced himself for Yifan's second appearance.

 

"Can I borrow this pair of boxers instead? Don't worry, I'll wash it as soon as I finish wearing it. It's big enough to fit me, I think." Yifan held up a red pair of Calvin Klein boxers to Sehun's face. "Wow, I never knew you use a vanilla detergent nowadays. You always loved chocolate though."

 

The scent of vanilla wafted in the air, strongly activating both of their olfactory senses.

 

Mmm, vanilla. Sehun inhaled the sweet, candy-like scent with his eyes closed. I swear I already smelled this kind of scent before... wow, it's so pleasant to the nose. I remember when Lu-ge used to apply this not only to his body but also to his clothes.

 

Sehun's eyes suddenly shot wide open. "LU HAN!"

 

"What? You speak Mandarin now and you didn't tell me?"

 

"No!" Sehun rapidly shook his head and grabbed the underwear from Yifan's hands. "You can't borrow this!"

 

"But this is the only underwear that fits me! And you told me I can borrow anything I want! I told you, don't worry because I will wash it after I use it! Geez, you don't have to be such a germophobe to your own brother." Yifan grabbed the underwear from Sehun's hands, claiming the piece of cloth.

 

"That's not the case! This isn't mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter