t h r e e

Avoiding Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The movie was already over and the cast and credits rolled in the television screen. Sehun was almost falling asleep in the couch while Lu Han suddenly bolted upright, disturbing the sleeping maknae.

 

"OH NO!" He shouted at the top of his lungs and he even jumped up and dow on the couch, which startled Sehun.

 

The blond boy's eyebrows furrowed as he lazily sat up, soon a stream of curses left his mouth. "Yah! Lu Han! Shut the eff up, will ya? It's almost ten in the evening and I really want to sleep!!! And get off the couch, it's not a freaking trampoline!"

 

Lu Han jumped to his own bed like a kangaroo. Sehun shook his head in disbelief. Sometimes his hyung is just so weird.

 

"We haven't even had dinner yet!" Lu Han squealed, and soon his stomach was already growling like a fierce wolf.

 

"I told you that we better get outta here while all the fastfood joints are still open, but you didn't listen to me." Sehun argued, fully occupying the couch by swinging his legs to the other end of it.

 

"But the movie's so good! I can barely blink while watching it!" Lu Han argued back, stomping his socked feet on his own bed like a little lost kid.

 

"Seriously?" Sehun rolled his eyes upwards, "Back to 20? We've already watched that approximately eleven times, Lu Han ge. I even memorized the script even if it's in Mandarin."

 

"But still~" Lu Han whined and his pink, soft lips jutted out to form a cute pout. "Xiang Qianjin, the grandson, looks a lot like me! And his real name is Lu Han too! We even share the same name!"

 

"That's not a reasonable..." Sehun trailed, an unwanted memory suddenly flashed before his eyes.

 

It was the two hot men kissing, and the other man also shares the same name with him.

 

"Ahhh... I love you too, Sehun."

 

"P-please... I want you to claim me tonight." Said the other Sehun on television. "I want you to feel me and touch me... every inch of me..."

 

Sehun suddenly shuddered because of the memory... he tried his best to keep that scene out of his not so naive and innocent head. He tried to watch his top three favorite movies again, thinking that he would soon forget it.

 

He tried to play an NBA2k15 and Just Dance marathon on his ps4, wanting the thought to just go away... but it miserably stuck to his head like glue.

 

Because everytime it replays in his mind, he cound imagine only two people, him and-

 

"Reasonable what? Yah, Sehun-ah, my stomach is already growling and you still have the time to space out?!"

 

Lu Han.

 

"Reasonable reasons!" Sehun shouted out loud, clearing his mind of the very dangerous thoughts.

 

Because right now, Lu Han is here and all he could feel is the unexplainable heat surrounding them.

 

"Psh. Sometimes, you are really redundant, Sehun-ah." Lu Han giggled in a childish way. Then he slowly walked towards the other male and whispered in his ear, "But you're so lucky that you're cute."

 

Sehun's breathing got hitched at Lu Han's last words. Cute? Sehun thought. He thinks I'm cute?

 

"Y-yah, ge! I'm not cute, I'm manly!!!" Sehun insisted, facing the other way so that his hyung will not see the undeniable blush creeping towards his cheeks and face, enveloping him in a very uncomfortable way.

 

Instead of arguing, Lu Han just chuckled. "Adorable."

 

"Quit it!" Sehun whined, not used to the way Lu Han was acting. And he certainly doesn't like to be called cute and adorable- it just didn't fit his frat leader figure.

 

But Lu Han just ignored him and walked towards the phone, trying to think of some restaurants that are open 24/7. The cafeteria is dead closed by now. And it would be too embarrassing if they knock door-to-door for food.

 

He checked the phone and Sehun heard him gasp out loud.

 

"What happened?" Sehun sat upright in an indian seat on the couch.

 

"We have only one phone call left! The university has almost cut down our line." Lu Han gasped again, shocked after revealing it to the younger.

 

"So?" Sehun just raised an eyebrow, getting more and more impatient. "It's your fault for not paying the dues earlier. And I thought you were such a model student."

 

"Are we gonna talk about this now? Because I'm already starving." Lu Han frowned, petting his tummy. "To death, if I may add. So I'm going to dial KFC delivery."

 

"But I wanna have McDonald's for dinner!" Sehun shouted.

 

"Hey! I want KFC!" Lu Han shot back,"I even have a coupon so I can get free food!"

 

"Well, who cares about your coupon? I have my own money!" Sehun said. "And I want McDonald's!"

 

"We have only one phone call left, and your cellphone's out of battery, so I'm calling KFC!" 

 

"McDonald's!"

 

"KFC!"

 

McDonald's!!!"

 

"KF- ugh!" Lu Han facepalmed. "Since you don't know how to do it the right way, I will teach you."

 

"Teach me what?"

 

"Let's do rock paper scissors instead. Whoever wins will dial his preferred restaurant." Lu Han smirked.

 

Sehun recognizes that smirk like the back of his hand. Lu Han always cheats when they play rock paper scissors. And speaking of now, the Chinese boy will do everything to order at his favorite restaurant.

 

"Oh, it's such an honor to be able to play rock paper scissors with you." Sehun rolled his eyes upwards in sarcasm. "Like I won't know you'll cheat. Nice try, dumb deer."

 

"Yah!" Lu Han looks insulted. "Don't even start with the 'dumb deer' again! I promise I won't cheat on my most favorite xiaodi this tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter