t h i r t e e n

Avoiding Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"One more shot! One more shot! One more shot!" The people around them hollered, some were even bumping their fists on the table, shaking the glasses of wine and the red liquid almost spilled over the table. They were this excited while watching Sehun, Jongin, and Jongdae drink their heads off in a challenging shot-drinking contest. They might be friends but still, their pride is taking over them and of course nobody wanted to lose.

"Sehun, you should quit now, hihi." Jongdae giggled creepily while downing his twentieth glass of wine. His face was as red as the wine he was drinking. "You should just watch Joonmyeon bet his head off in the casino!"

"Yeah duuude," Jongin's signature drawling, "You are barelyyyy leeegal! Hik hik hik!"

"Says the one who's also a minor." Sehun whispered, his throat intoxicated by the wine that he couldn't even think straight right now. His vision is suddenly blurred and he couldn't distinguish his own hand nor his own glass wine anymore. So this is how it feels to get wasted again, Sehun thought. It is so niceeee... just forgetting your problems and going on in your life like you don't give a damn care about the world. Nor giving another care to Lu Han!!! Mwahahaha!!!

"I won't stop!!! I will drink every drop of wine in this place!" Sehun claimed, pumping his fist to his chest and practically washing his whole body with the remaining glasses of wine before him. He scrunched his face when he sensed that he's gotten his own, brand new clothes drenched and soaked by the wine.

"Sehun, you foolish boy~ You are so gonna looose!" Jongdae sang while his fingers curl around his very last glass of wine- one more swig and then he'll be declared the winner, plus, he gets to actually order the Supremo and his own frat mates for a week. Talk about being the temporary Adolf Hitler.

"No, I won't!!! Hihihi! Now you won't be able to win, cause I'm gonna..." Sehun laughed loudly and threw Jongdae's last glass into a corner, sending it to shatter in miniscule pieces because... it actually hit someone in the cheek. Jongin just winced in pain as he witnessed the unfortunate scene.

"Ouch!" That particular someone cried out, cupping his own cheek which blood was slowly seeping out from it, and eventually staining his soft, supple skin. "What do you think you're doing, Oh Sehun?"

"Oh no... it's that Chinese dude from the other university." Jongin gasped, suddenly speaking in a normal tone. Apparently, the presence of the intimidating man was enough to make him sober.

"What did I do? Hihihi~ I made Jongdae lose to meee~" Sehun staggered while he was walking towards the angry man. Meanwhile Jongdae tried to hold him back by securing the blond's hands behind his own back so he could not move an inch.

"Why are you speaking to me like that?! Show some respect to the better basketball captain between the two of us!" The man's voice almost thundered with utmost wrath. He took large strides to speak to Sehun face-to-face.

"The better basketball captain?! Huh, who are you?! I am the best~~~"

The Chinese dude even got angrier because of Sehun's reply. "Who do you think I am, Oh Sehun? I was the one who finally beat your during the fourth quarter of the finals! 102 to 101!"

"Zhang Yixing, hihihi, I think you like Joonmyeonnie hyung!" Sehun shouted while giggling again and again. He was so drunk that he didn't even see Yixing, the guy, punched him in the cheek.

"I don't! Shut up before I kill you! And you two Kims, don't even try to join in this fight! This is between me and the stupid Oh Sehun!"

"Oh, you do~ I overheard you talking to my coach about making Joonmyeon the male muse for your Ching Chong team!!! Because YOU LOVE HIM AND YOU FIND HIM PRETTY! HAHAHA! JOONMYEON AND YIXING, K-I-S-S-I-N-G~"

"Arrrrghhh, you crazy -"

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?" A cute, short but deadly owl-eyed man interrupted their verbal fight, pushing Sehun and Yixing far away from each other.

"Do Kyungsoo?!" Jongin gulped, surprised by the sight of his nerdy, bookish project partner mingling with the crazy, non-sober people in an underground club.

"Why are you here?! How dare you stop me from killing him?!" Yixing was enraged, but he just spoke in a threatening voice because his whole body was shaking with fear for the pale, short man.

"Yeah... you're not even qualified to be heeere~" Jongdae said, but the people around him slowly shook their heads in disagreement.

"I RUN THIS PLACE, PATHETIC IDIOTIC ES." Kyungsoo said, crossing his arms and glaring at the ridiculous foursome.

"Wh-what? But how?" Jongin's eyes almost grew twice as big as Kyungsoo's already big ones.

"Family business. Now skedaddle before I even report you for wrecking one of my most expensive wine glasses!" He commanded in a terrifying tone. "Don't you just wanna hang out here and be like Chanyeol and Baekhyun? Look at the two of them, they're so peaceful and adorable, cuddling with each other in a sofa! Unlike you dirty frivolous scoundrels of snake vomit and spit! Destroying and creating havoc in my precious Underworld!"

"Wow... that is so deep..." Jongin commented, his eyes gleaming with affection. "N-nah, I mean, you're so intense and strict! Aren't clubs created for fun?"

"Fun, and NOT fist fights!" Kyungsoo pointed out before walking away. "Now, if you don't like my rules, then GET OUT OF MY SIGHT RIGHT NOW!"

Soon the crowd watching them dispersed, having lost interest, some of them congratulating Sehun because he allegedly "won". They didn't even mind that Sehun cheated and injured Yixing in the face.

"See ya around the court, Oh Sehun." Yixing saluted with a playful smirk spreading across his lips. Luckily he had an emergency kit in his bag. He got a piece of transparent Band Aid and pasted it on his injured cheek like the cool doctor he is. "I'm gonna beat you up and flatten your booty."

"In your dreams. My is the sweetest." Sehun poked his tongue out and he started to stagger across the  dance floor to meet Jongdae and Jongin who were now dancing their heads off to the upbeat music. "Ya! Jongin! Jongdae! Where are youuu!"

Sehun almost tripped on some splayed legs on the floor. His vision was getting blurrier and blurrier every passing second, which made it hard for him to find Jongin and Jongdae. He was also getting a massive head ache. He didn't even know why. The air around him felt so hot and warm that he was sweating buckets.

Because he couldn't find either Jongin or Jongdae, he started to have some fun himself. He began to grind on the nearest person next to him, feeling absolutely pretty- but the other was totally not.

"You're still a minor! Are you even taking proper care of yourself these days? I barely see you in school! How come you're here, Sehun?" Coincidentally, the person also knows him. Of course almost everyone does. Sehun is like a popular college basketball varsity icon around here, and it's normal for a lot of people to get enough wind of him.

"I'm heeere to start my life again, and to forget about Lu Haeeeen~" Sehun said, holding onto the person's broad shoulders for support.

"Yuck, you reek of wine... and it turned your lips red." The other observed, trying to hold Sehun steadily so that he would not grind on him. "But... why do you want to forget about him?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter