e p i l o g u e

Avoiding Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAHA THE HANHUN DOESN'T END THERE YET ~

 

--

 

Everyone they love was there.

 

The frat, Lu Han's friends, some members from the basketball varsity, Yifan and Tao (they're also a newly married couple), everyone, maybe even some of Sehun's exes (of course Desiree couldn't resist not fangirling over the overly cute HanHun ship).

 

A lot of people witnessed their exchange of wedding vows towards each other.

 

Kim Jongdae the troll king was even made priest.

 

Right now, Sehun couldn't believe it. He's married! He's practically married to Lu Han now! He looked at his ring once again, the ring that Lu Han gave him as a promise of eternal love. The diamond ring that Lu Han worked for just to buy it. Heck, Sehun would even probably accept a cheap one. The only thing that matters to him is Lu Han.

 

"What are you smiling for?" Lu Han suddenly asked him in a husky voice unsuitable for his baby face, and Sehun immediately stoppped daydreaming in an instant.

 

They were in a hotel in San Diego, California right now, they headed there right after the wedding and spend their honeymoon touring the neighboring states of California.

 

And Lu Han was holding Sehun's hand as they go into the elevator with the bellboy following along with their suitcases.

 

"Nothing." Sehun shrugged his smile off, trying to look cool in front of his husband, even though the older perfectly knows that Oh Sehun is nothing but an impatient, lovable dork with a huge squishy booty.

 

"Aww come on, Lu Sehun. I know your thoughts. I know you're already thinking of our little quality time in bed later, and you're imagining a lot of dirty things right now, like how I'm going to-"

 

"I-it's not that, you green-minded pabo!" Sehun was going insane as Lu Han kept on talking dirty to him in an elevator and beside the clueless American bellboy (who looks like a celebrity) whom he was thankful because the latter did not understand a thing. "I'm just... I'm really happy to be with you right now. There's no place I'd rather be."

 

"Than to be in bed with me?"

 

This time Sehun spanked Lu Han's arm in return. How could he deal with such a lascivious husband like this Ching Chong? He began to look back at the first year he spent with Lu Han and the bright-eyed Chinese boy wasn't this naughty. Yet.

 

"You are really a dumb deer." Sehun tsked and looked away, gulping as he couldn't deny that he secretly loves it when Lu Han mumbles things like that to him. "I'm saying that I'm overjoyed whenever we're together, and that I wouldn't want something else."

 

"Finally, Wu Yifan's cold brother is already warming up." Lu Han chuckled, patting Sehun's head and giving him a light kiss on the forehead, to which the bellboy was shocked.

 

"Mwoya?!" The supposedly American bellboy spoke in Korean which startled the couple.

 

"Y-you can understand us?!" Sehun asked and Lu Han was blushing so hard with embarrassment.

 

"Yes, in fact I am half Korean and half American." The bellboy informed them.

 

"And I thought you were Leonardo DiCaprio's spawn." Lu Han facepalmed.

 

"Don't worry, I also ship you two. I think you look cute together!" The fetus Leonardo responded with a huge smile on his face. The doors of the elevator opened and the three stepped out.

 

"Happy honeymoon!" Fetus Leonardo winked while he handed the suitcases to Lu Han and Sehun.

 

"Thank you!" They both smiled at the teenage boy and after that they stepped inside the hotel.

 

Sehun was the first to roam around the luxurious and unbelievably spacious room, jumping up and down the bed like a wild monkey who just ran away from the zoo. "This is so beautiful, Lu Han! Everything's so perfect! I love this place!"

 

Lu Han personally rented a whole flat, not just a hotel room, all to themselves. Of course, Sehun deserves the best of everything. He just laughed at the sight of the adorable younger boy who was now dancing across the room, curious about everything else.

 

Sehun pushed the curtains away and the window revealed a spectacular view of the bustling place of San Diego and the night sky that glittered with millions of sparkling stars.

 

"Look, Lu Han! It's so breathtaking!" Sehun cooed, which the brunet deemed unusual since he's always known the demanding and somewhat bratty Sehun. But it turns out that his husba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter